The Adventure goes on

Prouloge: Sammy's Dad got tooken away from an evil witch to Dream land but Sammy dosn't know where that is so she is going on an adventure to find her father because she knows somone who might help her get to dream land also she found some friends on the way a little girl named Tristan and a dog named Nick.

As Sammy,Tristan, and Nick Sammy's dog go on walking and hikig up and down hills they need to rest because everyones tired also because soon they're going to run out of food. Then in the distance Sammy sees something foggy like smoke but smells as if someone is burning Soap that has gone bad so she carrys Tristan and runs to the house while Nick (The dog) Slowly follows behiend. Sammy knocks on the door while putting Tristan down but no one answers so she knocks again and then footsteps start coming slowly towards the door and then the knob of the door starts turning slowly but then it stops.

"Who is it" a strange voice says thtas coming inside a voice from a little girl "Uhh just me Sammy" Sammy says "Sammy soryy I don't know anyone named Sammy and i'm not allowed to let strangers in" say the strange little girl "Please let us I will do anything" Sammy says trying to please the little girl "okay you can come in on one condition where ever you are going you have to take me with you!" Says the little girl acting like shes in charge "okay you can come" Sammy says as the little girl opens the door starting to ask questions like "where are you going" or "what is your names" and "can I pet your dog and does he bite".

Sammy was starting to get annoyed by the little girl and that she was asking to many questions so instead of the little girl asking questions Sammy started asking questions trying to annoy the little girl but all Sammy found out about her is that someone took her mom away and she was all alone also that her name was Dawn because she was born at Dawn when she was supposed to be born late at night on the 3 of july also Dawn was 5 and a half. The next day Sammy got some more food for the journey and everyone was set and full and had a bathroom brake so they set off on their journey forgeting Dawn because she slept in to late in the day by the time Dawn awoke it was already to late to catch up with Sammy and her team and little Dawn would have to wait for another travler to find her.

Sammy started thinking she forgot something but she kept walking with Tristan on her back and Nick fowling slowly behined. "Hey i'm hungrey can I have some kibble" a random vocie said that came out of no where Sammy started looking around but didn't see anyone, Sammy started getting tired so she built a tent and made little sleeping bags so Tristan and Nick could sleep while she stayed out side watching for any theifs but mostly she was thinking about that vocie and who it could of been. "Sammy" someone calls Sammy wakes up and forgot that she was supposed to stay up and watch she quickly checks inside the tent but Tristan and Nick are gone.
Tristan