Chapter 1 (Rosemary Kent)

3rd person pov
Clark came home and laid on the couch. He rested his eyes for a view minutes, it was a rough day at the Daily planet. He heard the soft patter of his daughters feet, him being a super human his hearing was heightened. He heard her soft giggles, causing him to smirk. Than out of no where he felt his daughter jump onto him. "Sneak attack!" Rosemary yelled. "You got me!" Clark said opening his eyes and picking up his daughter. "I want apple sauce!" Rosemary whined Clark sighed. "Don't you want spaghetti though Rosemary?" Clark asked his daughter as he pulled her onto his back, and walked into the kitchen. "No! I want apple sauce!" She whined again, he agreed than he set her on the counter, Rosemary leaned forward over the edge of the counter. She slipped and fell off the counter, Clark being the super man he is. He used his super speed and caught his daughter before she hit the floor. Rosemary giggled at how fast her daddy moved. "Woah there baby girl, can't have you hurting yourself. Don't want your mommy to yell at me when she gets home." He said sitting her in her stool that was at the dinning table. "Stay here, while I get your apple sauce." Clark said running over to the fridge grabbed the apple sauce an a spoon, than jogged over to his daughter. He opened the icky sauce for his 3 year old daughter. He handed her the spoon and watched her it eat so she didn't choke. After she finished her apple sauce, she got down from her stool and threw away the cup, than placed the spoon in the sink. Clark grabbed a napkin and wiped her messy face. "Time for your nap." He said Rosemary replied with a whine. "But I'm not tired!" She yelled Clark looked at his daughter, she seemed angry. She started having a temper tantrum, before Clark could calm her down, Rosemary had lasers shooting from her eyes. "No! No! Baby girl! It's okay! You don't have to take a nap anymore!" Clark said covering Rosemary's eyes before she destroyed the rest of the house. She stopped instantly and smiled "Peek a boo daddy!" She giggled as she took his hand away from her eyes. Clark gave her a smile and nervous a laugh. Clark had to do something about the burned holes in the wall before his girlfriend got home. He sat Rosemary on the couch and turned on her favorite cartoon: Teen titans. "Rose, can you do daddy a favor and stay right here in the leaving room, while he fixes the walls?" He asked giving her the stuffed rabbit she loved so much. Rosemary just nodded began watching tv, Clark got to work quickly. After Clark finished fixing the walls, he checked up on rose for like the 200th time today. She was sprawled out across the living room floor, sleeping. Seconds later the front door opened, followed by the familiar click of Lois lane's heels. Clark greeted her with a hug and a kiss, before going to their bedroom to prepare for his shower. Lois took off her shoes and set them by the front door, than she walked over to the living room. She smiled softly when she saw how cute her daughter looked sleepy. Clark was almost as cute as Rosemary...Almost! Lois kneeled down scooping the sleeping child into her arms, she turned off the tv. She snatched up the favorite rabbit named Mr. Cuddles, her daughter loved. She tucked her daughter into her bed but not with out noticing the burned hole in the ceiling Clark forgot to fix. Lois now stood in the living, arms crossed and staring up at the hole in the ceiling. "Clark!" Lois yelled Clark already knew by the tone of her voice he was in trouble.