Chapter 6 (Wesley & Rosemary)

Rosemary's pov
I was so tired I slept through half the day. I heard some enter the room than a gasp. "Go away." I mumble turning over, I felt my body hit something. I opened any eyes and see I hit the wall? I looked down and see I'm floating in the air. I screamed causing someone else to scream I look and see Sarah and Rachel. "Help me!" I yelled Rachel ran over and jumped in the air trying to get me down. "Sarah go get my parents." I said I started freaking out, I heard footsteps after a while, Sarah came back. "I can't find them!" She said "No in the time when I need superman the most he's gone!" I said I heard footsteps and saw Wesley. "How'd you get up there?" He asked "I don't know but tell me you can get me down." I said he nodded. He held his hand out for me, I reached down. He jumped a little and grabbed my hand, he slowly pulled me toward him. My feet eventually touched the floor and I was happy. I hugged Wesley around his neck. "Thank you so much!" I said I kissed his cheek than pulled away smiling. "Your welcome.." He said with a smile. I grabbed my blanket off the floor and threw it into my bed. It landed perfectly on it and fixed and made up. I skipped into my bathroom and did my morning routine, than went downs stairs to find Alfred made breakfast. "Thank you Alfred." I said kissing his cheek. "Your welcome Rosemary." He said with a kind smile. I sat at the table an ate "Alfred..this is so good..you have to tell me your secret." I said eating some more. He laughed shaking his head. "Go downstairs when your done." He said "I'll do the dishes." Sarah's said "it's fine Sarah, I will do it." Alfred said "To late." She said she grabbed our empty plates and used super speed to clean them. In two seconds she was done. "All done, let's go!" She said skipping out of the kitchen. Alfred smiled he doesn't need all that work anyway. I joined everyone downstairs, just as I stepped on the last stair I heard a scream. I ran and saw it was Sarah, she was standing in front of a glass case that held a suit and the name written above it said Sarah = Kid flash. Rachel stood in front of her suit the name was Aqua Girl written above it. Wesley had his suit and I walked a little and saw mine. I fell in love, it was perfect for me. Super girl was written at the top of the case. "So what do you think?" I heard a voice say I turned and saw my parents along with everyone else. I squealed! I ran and hugged them. "I love it! When can I try it on?!" I asked pulled away squealing again. "Now I guess." Mom said I cheered and ran over to the case, I placed my hand on the hand passcode thing. The cases opened and I grabbed my suit and ran into some part of the cave. I changed quickly and walked out, I really feeling myself in this suit.

"So how does it fit?" I heard Sarah ask I looked over at her

"So how does it fit?" I heard Sarah ask I looked over at her. "Perfect!" I said smiling. I looked at her suit it looked really good on her!

 I looked at her suit it looked really good on her!