Route 01

[If you're reading this chapter. Please Follow me and Vote for this story. I really appreciate your Follow and Vote.. Thanks ;) Enjoy this chapter! ]

Chapter four

The day... When Shintaro is being dragged by a group called MekakushiDan.. He thought that his life is getting worst starting from that day. But actually... He is so lonely deep inside his heart before the group came to his life. In the earlier years before Ayano's death.

his attitude made him look like a jerk to most people. Specially the way he was towards Ayano. However, it's not true that he was mostly a jerk to her.

Both were really really close and used to hang around a lot. If you look about it, the problem is that Shintaro carries a lot of burdens. This was obviously something he didn't want at all.

Receiving so much attention made him uncomfortable, because attention means pressure, and having to live up to the expectations of people. Of course being so smart this wasn't difficult task for him, but that's also what just turned his life into something much more boring.

There wasn't a point in even putting effort because he did well at everything. He didn't really see a point in being alive anymore, so the boredom of his life made him depressed ever since back then. Living with constant depression just makes you act more aggresively towards people. This is why Ayano felt "useless" and powerless when it came down to helping him.

"Ah..! Hello there Master!" Said Ene saying Good morning with her usual smile.

"Yo." He turned on the AirConditioner in the middle of hot summer.

"How was your Nap Master~?"

"As usual.. Why'd you ask Ene. Is something bothering you?"

"Aahh! It's nothing... I just thought that you're having another nightmare Master"

"Not really."

"Is that so..? Well then. I will be your biggest nightmare master! Ahahahahaha~"

"W-what did you say?"

"I erased your File.. Once againn masterrr!!!" She puts a big grin on her face while she's twirling inside the screen.

"Why did you do that?! twice in a row now."

Shintaro Sighed, scratching his hair because he can't do anything.. And it's just a waste of energy when he wants to be mad at her... No matter what happen.. Ene will always ruin Her master peaceful life. his loneliness made him want to get the attention from people again. And the reason why he probably never made friends, is Ene's existence. Her reason for sticking around, and changing his personality, and bugging him so much. It's because without her he would be absolutely lonely. Given how Momo is an idol she's probably not even spending much time at the house anymore.

It's partly justified by the fact that he hasn't left his house for two years at this point, but interacting with people makes him anxious. despite all of this. He's still really confident about his abilities and the things he can do. Even under the pressure of a terrorist attack, he could assure Kano that his plan would have a 100% chance to succeed. Not to mention that when he got pissed off he didn't think twice before standing up to the terrorists and yelling at them.

At the same time, fainting after almost being shot directly doesn't make him a wimp.

Even with his memories being a burden to him, later on, after meeting the Mekakushi Dan. He actually starts to cheer up. Why? Because he's feeling accepted. After being locked up for so long, without having any contact with people, feeling the need for attention, and drowining in his own thoughts. These people are finally pulling him out and making him join them.