Introduction

Hi, my name is Miracle Smiles. I am 17 years old and I am a senior at Science Leadership Academy. I used to live in Cali but I had to move to Philly because of my moms job.

4 years ago my parents got a divorce and I now live with my mom and my little brother Ryan. I haven't talked to my dad since the divorce but its cool because my mom moved on with her
life and got remarried to my AWSOME step-dad. But enough about my family let's talk about me!

I am 5'4 and I have a caramel complexion I am told that I am really pretty but I highly doubt that. Im the ugliest thing on earth. I didn't start thinking that until started getting bullied by the one and only Kian Robert Lawley. It started back in Cali in the 4th grade one day he just started punching me and calling me names and that continued up until freshman year (9th grade for those who don't now what a freshman is). I used to cut but now I'm getting better and have less stress because I'm 3000 miles away from Kian. In the middle of the school year my mom found a better job in Philly so we moved all the way over there. I didn't have to worry about saying bye to anyone because i had no friends because of Kian😑😒. But since we moved I have made plenty of friends so my life is back on track and nothing could possibly go wrong...... Or could it......
*************************************
Thanks guys plz let me know if you liked this chapter and and i will keep it going! Love you Teddy Bears😘🐻
-Royal💙