Chapter 4

I'm sorry for not updating
I must have alot of school and other things on my mind and i kinda lost the book with this amazing story so ill try to do my best OK .
The pictures in the media i got them off Google just to make that clear so let done with that talking in lets get in the book.

****************************
Sam POV
I am so bored I'm in my last class and I can't wait to get out. Well its bio my literature teacher came with the flu so after this class I can go home.
Sigh! Can someone kill me now?
RING! RING!
Finally!! I hurry to get out of this class I throw my pen and my book into my bag and ready to run free just to hear my name being called, 'Miss Winkle can u come here for a moment?' Mrs hinder ask

No I wanted to tell her but I went anyways. ' I just wanted to know how was your first day?' This is what is call me for. ' Mrs hinder is it? I'm grateful u ask bit I'm sure you saw how fast I wanted to leave your class, so I'll say I'm having a very normal day hows yours?' I'm -'  " I wasn't really asking you" she had a shock expression on her face " well bye"

I walk down the hall with a grin on my face.
I was about to turn the corner just to be slap in the face with smoke, gosh I hate the smell.
Just to see a fucking model leaning on the wall with a blunt in his mouth, well maybe I'm exaggerating but he could show up in my house and I'll fuck him the same wtf is he doing in school he could get money off his look. He started to get up off the wall and walking to me he walked right up in my face and kiss my lip I didn't even return the kiss the way I was shocked he pull back after he saw I was responding and said those four letter word that snap me back to reality
' Mine '

" Who the fuck you think you are all up in my face kissing me, you might be the most gorgeous boy I ever seen but don't let me put you in your placr" after my rant all he did wash smiled and lean down to my ears and whisper in his husky voice ' your just perfect' and he walked way.

****************************
Its been two week since I've seen him and I can't stop thinking about him.
I even had a wet dream of him and I woke up to me touching my self. I just need to see him. It Saturday and today was this popular boy party and Abigail and I are going I just hope he'll be there.

So I was over Abigail house getting ready
I think over the past two weeks we have been the closest of friend. Abigail went all dark which match with her hair colour. I just went with a shorts and a nice silky blouse with a burgundy converse. " ready ", yea just give me a second" I said finishing up my hair and makeup. "All done" we made it downstairs and went in my car." So listen don't piss anyone off don't go with anyone who tired to get you out the house and don't feel no way if nobody talks to you" ' and why would the not?'  'Because Chris told everyone that they should step foot next to you'    
'And who the fuck is Chris?' I haven't even talk yo this Chris before wtf this can't be serious. ' then why the fuck am I going to this party then Abigail'
' I didn't know until tonight and nobody talks to me and I don't follow gossip'
When I reach this part every fucktard  that name Chris is getting a piece of me. Watch out bitch cause Sam is the head of bitchness