Meet The Characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So for this story I have a long list of characters and I wanted to introduce the main ones before starting this smutty piece of sin I'm calling a story so you can get a feel for the characters. You can skip this part of you don't care.
                                           -Tianna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia Thompson
Sophia is the main character of our little story. She's an 17 year old girl who attends Liberty High School. She is a very outgoing and self confident girl who always stands up for what she believes is. Sophia is also very kind add smart, she is in mostly AP classes and she also happens to be the captain of Liberty High's dance team.

She is 5'6", and weights about 115 lbs. She has pale skin, large brown eyes and long wave my hair dyed to an ombré form black at the roots to blue at the tips. She has a tiny amount of baby fat and a very curvy or "thick" body type.

•Lamar Brown
Lamar is the second main character of our story and also Sophia's love interest. He is 18 years old and is the quarter back of Liberty High's football team. Lamar is very flirtatious and charismatic. He can easily be classified as a "fuckboy." Do to his place on the football team Lamar is well know around the school and even better known by all of the girls.

Lamar stands at 6'4". He weights around 200 pounds but it's purely muscle. He has tan skin and forest green eyes alone with the tiniest amount of freckles over his nose and his cheeks. He has dark brown hair that is usually molded into the perfect "fuckboy haircut" ( google it if you have no clue what I'm talking about). His body type is muscular.

• Penelope Walker
Penelope is the antagonist of our story. She is 17 years old and she is also on the dance team. Penelope is very manipulative and sneaky. She has a superiority complex and likes to think she's better than everyone, rather, she needs to feel better than everyone. She can be described as a "Thot" or whore.

Penelope is 5'6" She has medium skin, long black hair and sky blue eyes. She weighs about 102lbs. She is relatively thin, unlike Sophia there is not much of a curve to her and she is very small waist, bust and butt wise.

•Majesty Brown
Majesty is Lamar's younger sister and Sophia's best friend. She is 16 years old. Majesty is very kind, caring and very likable...to most... if you get on her bad side she can be very salty and hostile. Like a reverse sour patch kid. "At first she's sweet, then she's sour." Majesty is seen as the "Princess" of the school do to her kind nature and her looks.

Majesty looked very similar to Lamar. She is 5'5" and about 118lbs. She had tan skin, green eyes, dark hair and a face of freckles. She is curvy, more busty though.

• Kyle Simpson
Kyle is Lamar's best friend. He is also in the football team. Kyle is very mature and refined most of the time. He can be childish or foolish when there isn't need for him to be the "dad" of the group.

He is 6'2" and weighs about 179. He has short dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He has sun kissed skin and a fit/ muscular physique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That concludes the introduction of our five main characters. The story is going to be extremely smutty as a matter a fact the chapter following goes right off the bat to some hard core one on one. So I'm gonna but some warnings here.
There is a LOT of smut in this story
• Most of the characters are underage doing the nasty.
• I will try to go into full detail so... Yeah.
• Lots of profanity.
• Chapters are gonna be all kinds of long/Short
That concludes the warnings for now. Please enjoy the rest of Love, Lust and Lamar.
-Tianna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~