The Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going right into the smut and sin here. Please enjoy.
                                     -Tianna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brown eyes stared deeply into green as Sophia Thompson looked at the tall boy in front of her, taking in everything form this moment. There stood Lamar Brown, the all star quarterback and beautiful heartbreaker, naked in her room.

Sophia's eyes wondered down Lamar's perfect body slowly. She took in every detail of his abs and muscles that flexed under his skin heifer her gaze landed below his belt and her face got extremely hot. Her eyes widened at the sight of his member. He was at full attention and looked almost too good to be true. Almost.

Before Sophia could say anything to break the awkward silence between them Lamar chuckled and took a step closer to her, a smirk formed on his full lips.

"You look surprised." He said in a deep, raspy voice that sent heat straight to the girl's core.

Sophia cleared her throat and swallowed hard on the air that stopped her from speaking. "It's just... Bigger than I imagined." She said with a shrug that caused Lamar to laugh as he got closer to her. "So, you've imagined seeing it?" He asked.

Sophia's already red face flushed even more as her eyes went wide. "Uh..." She said before biting on her bottom lip and smiling stupidly at the boy. Lamar laughed again before he cupped Sophia's red cheek in his large hand. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that fantasized about this moment." He whispered before gently pressing his lips against hers.

Sophia's mind went completely blank as their lips met. His were soft, and warm. The sensation of his thick lips kneaded against hers made her knees weak and she had to wrap her arms around his neck for support. Lamar smile against their kiss and grabbed her bare hips before dragging his tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which she gave him. His tongue slid into her mouth as it explored the inside of it. The feeling of his tongue brushing over hers caused another rush of liquid heat to flow between her legs and she moaned in his mouth. Her hands made their way into his hair as she began to gently scratch at his scalp.

Lamar's hands slid down from her hips as he began to grope her ass. She moaned into his mouth again as he groaned into hers. The girl began to grind her hips against him, feeling his erect cock brush up against her leg. She pulled away, butting down on his bottom lip and pulling with her as she did before letting it go and looking up at him with lust overflowing in her chocolate eyes.

Lamar's tongue darted out to wet his lips as he looked down at her. Sophia moved her hands firm his hair and and dragged them down to his chest.
"Please." She said breathlessly. "I need you."
A smirk crossed Lamar's lips again as he nodded and pushed her down on the bed that seemed to appear from nowhere.

Sophia landed on the bed with a soft thud before she looked up at Lamar with hungry eyes. The tan boy bit his bottom lip before he got on his knees I front of the girl and began to spread her legs. Sophia licked her lips as Lamar began planing kissing along her inner thigh. The feeing of his lips against her skin sent chills up her back and bolts of electricity to her core the closer he got to it.

He soon brought his mouth to her soaked womanhood and smiled before planting a kiss on her lower lips. Sophia gasped happily as she looked down and saw his brown hair peeking out form between her legs. Lamar locked his lips before dragging his tongue along her slit causing her to gasp again. He smirked as he used his fingers to spread her pussy open and licking her again.

Sophia arched her back and moaned softly as his tongue greedily lapped at her core. The girl bit down on her lip and ran her hand through his hair, grabbing a fist full and guiding him closer to her clit. He took the hint and began to suck on the sensitive nub. Sophia began to breath heavily when Lamar ran his tongue over her clit slowly drawing circles around the nub.

While his mouth pleased her bundle of nerves Lamar took two of his long fingers and slowly inserted them into her warmth, pumping them in and out at a slow, steady pace. Sophia threw her head back in pleasure as he began to curl his fingers inside of her in a search of her sweet spot. Once he found it she let out a loud moan that soundly like sweet, sweet music to his ears.

The sensation of having his fingers explore inside her while his tongue danced on her clit made Sophia crazy. She was already so close to her climax when he inserted another finger. "Ah~" she sang out as she arched her back and pushed his face closer to her while rolling her hips to the pace of his fingers.

Lamar slowly pulled his fingers out, causing Sophia to whine, before her moved his mouth away form her clit and slid his tongue inside of her. He explored the warm cave of her pussy with his tongue while she played with his hair.
"S-shit, Lamar!" She moaned breathlessly as she arched her back getting closer and closer to her limit.

As her breathing slowly began pants Lamar brought his hand up so his thumb was rubbing her clit while his tongue penetrated her g-spot. Sophia tightened her grip on his hair as she arched her back again and sang his name lustfully. "L-Lamar." She moaned as she bucked her hips against his face. "I'm close. Ah!" She bit down on her lip again and he began to rub his face against her while contouring to fuck her with his tongue.

Sophia released her death grip on his head and dug her nails into the satin sheets of the bed while she arched her back, threw her head back, and bucked her hips. "F-fuck!" She cried out as her vision blurred and faded into white as she finally reached her climax. Lamar slowed his pace and pulled his tongue out before lapping up her cum slowly, letting her ride out her high,

Sophia started at the ceiling breathlessly as she replayed the last few minutes in her head over and over again. Lamar smiled and got to his feet, cock in hand. "Are you ready for this?" He asked in a raspy voice. Sophie nodded eagerly. Lamar smirked again and opened his mouth to speak again when no words left his mouth.

Every time his perfect lips parted to form a word only the sound of buzzing came out until Sophia finally opened her eyes and sat up in her bed, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. Her drowsy brown eyes looked over to the alarm clock on her nightstand and groaned as she slammed her hand on the snooze button.

"Damn, that was a good dream too." She groaned as she rubbed the sleep away form her eyes and threw her legs over the edge of the bed to get ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this smutty piece of sin and would like me to write more please leave comments and votes. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
-Tianna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~