chapter 1

Victoria photo

ADAM RUN!!!!! I yelled at my brother. "I'm coming we got to be quick". Well if you are wondering what's wrong let me start from the beginning when I was 13 I was kidnapped by a man names Logan I have been in this hell whole for 4 years and now me and my brother Adam are escaping.

Me and Adam are running side by side,I hear yelling and shouting .me and Adam start to laugh because they can't catch up
This way Adam says running around a conner, I follow him until we reached a door and open it.

I gasp as I see light for the first time in 4 years. I smile and look around taking in my surrounding's its beautiful I see green grass with a lot of trees and I see a beautiful lake .I then feel a slap on the back of my head.
Ow I say looking at Adam, we need to go and he starts running and I follow him running for our lives.

3 hours later

We stop and go to a diner to get food and water. Thank god I stole a lot of their money. I look at my brother and hug him he is a bit surprised at first but then hugs me back resting his chin on the top of my head.

Why the hug he asks,I look into his eyes and whisper " were free..." And I smile so my teeth are showing. He smiles and kisses my forehead and whispers back we are free and its time to go home.

He breaks the hug and puts His arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him.
I look at him and study his face. He has long raven black hair with blue eyes, a long jawline and he is 6'1. While I am 5'8 with hazel brown eyes and dark brown hair.

Me and Adam are both street fighters, you may ask how we are well the only time we are allowed outside is at dark where we go street fighting our kidnapper named Logan took our money me and Adam got for winning fights. My fighter name is The Phantoms shadow while Adams is The reaper. We are both undefeated champions everyone in the United states knows us.

Me and Adam go to a dinner and waiting to be served I see a waitress come over and stare at my brother and not even notice me.
Hi I am Hannah and I will be your server for today.
popping out her breast in my brothers face

I see him look at me for help but I grin evilly and watch him.
Umm I will take the bacon cheese burger please my brother asks. Hannah writes it down and glares at me I raise an eyebrow at her
And for you miss Hannah asks with a fake smile.
I'll have the same thing my brother is having I smile, I see my brothers eyes widen and the girl smiles and walks away.

I look at my brother to see him glaring daggers at me.
What I ask innocently. You are dead why did you do that you know I'm gay Adam says.
Well I want to have fun and smile at him
He rolls his eyes and mumbles whatever..

I smirk and our food comes out and we start to eat.
15 minutes later as we finish Hannah comes back up with the check and a piece of paper in Ber hands

Here you two go and walks to my brother and runs her hand down to his dick on his jeans and puts the note their and whispers in his ear "calk me" she leaves and sways her hips while walking

I look at my brother to see him with his eyes wide open and his mouth wide open

I burst out laughing so hard the people are starring at me like I'm crazy
I see my brother glaring at me will you stop please my brother asks

OK OK I say while I stop laughing .I wipe the tears from my eyes and stare at him smirking.

Sorry brother your face was priceless I say putting money on the table and getting up Adam walks over to me and we walk to the door when I turn around and yell "HANNAH!!!!" She looks at me and asks what?
Sorry to tell you but my brother is gay and he doesn't need a slut so.... Bye bye now.

I see her with her face all mad with anger.

Me and my brother are now walking down the rode trying to get a ride

I see a old lady and she stops to us rolling down the window

I walk over to her and say hey can me and my brother get a ride to our house please I will pay you back I promise looking at her

Of course I will take you, you don't need to pay the old lady says

I smile and me and my brother get into the back of the car and she drives us away, I rest my head on the window and close my eyes my brother tells her the address and wraps his arms around me pulling me closer.

He can't sleep alone you either have to be in his arms or he's in someone's arms

I snuggle against him and lay my head on his chest. He kisses my head and whispers"get some sleep little bird you need it".

I smile at his nickname for me and close my eyes and falls asleep.

4 hours later

I wake up to someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Adams blue eyes looking at me.

Were here my brother says I yawn and sit up and stretch. I look around and see my old house and smile

I hope my dad and his girlfriend still live here. If you are wondering my mom died at child birth while having me

I get out of the car and thank the old lady she smiles and says your welcome driving away.

I look at the house before me and take deep breaths with tears forming in my eyes.
You have a beautiful house Adam says.

Pic of tori's houseOK if you ate wondering me and Adam are not blood related

Pic of tori's house
OK if you ate wondering me and Adam are not blood related

I smile and say I know he starts to walk but I stay in the same place.

He looks at me and his expression saddens, he then walks over to me and hugs me

I hug him back bearing my face into his chest

Its going to be OK little bird Adam says breaking the hug and putting his hands on my shoulders.

I look at him and smile
You know what it is going to be OK I say
He looks at me and smiles that's my little street fighter

I walk up to the front door with Adam be hind me.

I look at the door and sigh
Here goes nothing and I knock on the door.