Being His Cousin

I griined happily at Louis as we head toward the rest of the lads. "I wonder what the American girls are like," Harry said in flirtatious tone and I laughed softly. "Well,lads, there is only one way to find out!" I cheered and they whooped.

We head onto the plane after handing the attendent our tickets. When I was snuggled into my seat I glanced over at Louis, "This is going to be amazing," I told him and he smiled at me. "At least you'll be there to keep me away from these crazed boys. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only mature one," I laughed loudly.

"Yeah, sure, you're the mature one," sarcasm oozed from my voice cause both of us to laugh. Sure, he was the oldest, but definettly not the most mature. Out of all of the lads that role would have to go to Liam. Although he did have his 'Louis' moments as we liked to call it whenever the guys acted foolish.

The plane ride was nice. I spent it laughing at Louis who loved to make fun of the girl attendents gawking at him. I'm sure the guys would have laughed too, but they were on the other side of the plane. Somehow we got seperated, but I'm not complaining.

"Oh my gosh, did you see, Louis Tomlinson totally just looked at me!" he immitated in a shrill voice and I chuckled. "No way! Girl he totally likes you," I said in an equally high voice. We both bursted into fits of laughter.

Eventually, two fans got the nerve to walk up to him. "H-h-i. I was wondering if we could have your autograph?" a small girl asked. She looked to be about twelve. Louis smiled warmly at her, "Of course love," the girls swooned at his voice. Louis signed there books and they scurried off giggling at one another.

"Ah, more fans," he sighed and I smiled at him. "Yes more fans, but you know you love each and every one of them, Lou," I told him and he grinned. "Yea, I do. Thanks for reminding me, Jazzy," his tone was sarcastic, but hinted truth. He really did love his fans.

When the plane finally landed in the sunny city of L.A. we were all excited. I have never been to the states before, and I couldn't wait to explore all of the different cities. The lads were at baggage claim, waiting for us. I smiled at them, "You guys should have seen these two fans who came up to Lou. They were so cute," the guys grinned.

"Yea, we had a couple of brave ones come up to us," Niall replied and I grabbed my bag from him. I was about to walk away with the guys, but Louis kept me back. "What's up Lou?" I asked and he looked at me sadly.

"I won't be able to tell the world your mine, which means no P.D.A., and I was hoping I could get a little kiss to keep me going until we went to our room," he pouted and I laughed. I glanced around before giving him a sweet kiss. We pulled back, both grinning.

"Well then cousin of mine, let's get going," Louis said cheerfully and I smiled before walking with him to catch up with the guys. Yes, I was dating louis. No, nobody knew except for the guys. Why, because we are trying to avoid the publicity. Our solution, I am now going on tour with One Direction...as Louis' cousin.