Chapter 3

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled and shot up from the bed. I was drenched in cold water. "What the hell?" Louis asked as he sat up, also drenched. We glared at the lads who were doubled over in laughter. "Oh don't worry, I'll get you back," my tone was serious yet playful.

When me and louis looked at each other we laughed along with them. We looked like we just came out of a swimming pool. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's eight, and we have rehearsals," Harry said and we groaned.

"Alright," Louis said and kissed my forhead before leaving to get ready. I gave the evil eye to the smirking guys, "Yea, yea, leave so I can get ready!" they gave one final laugh before scurrying off. I used a second shower before getting ready.

I put on a red and black plaid 3/4 sleeve top with a black tank underneath. I picked out dark skinny jeans and my red covnverse to match. I let my wavy chocolate hair fall naturally to my mid back and didn't bother with much make-up; just mascara and eyeliner to help frame my hazel eyes.

I slipped on my silver heart shaped locket. It was long and ended just below my chest. When opened, it showed a picture of me and Louis at the beach. The sun gave us a reflective glow as it set. Louis had the locket hand made for me a year ago.

Yes, we have been dating for a while, two and a half years to be exact. We were never the couple for much PDA so nobody was suspicious when we came out as cousins.

When I walked out all of the lads were dressed and lounging around. Harry and Liam were on the floor playing a video game with Niall above them watching. Zayn was looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair, as usual. Louis was sitting at the small counter in our mini kitchen.

He had on dark jeans, red vans, and a red hollister hoodie. I looked at myself and laughed. Louis turned and looked at me before laughing, also. "What?" Liam asked and I pointed at our outfits. "We match," they looked at us for a second before laughing.

This wasn't unusual, as they say, great minds think alike. "You look great love," Louis said and gave me a peck as I sat next to him. "Thanks, Lou, you look fit yourself,"

"So, is there another one of your amazing meet and greets tonight?" he nodded. "Yep, this time it was whoever bought the first two tickets," I nodded. They only had meet and greets for some of their shows, and it was at the most four people.

It's not like they didn't want to meet their fans, but by the end of the concert they are usually tired and had a hard time staying awake. "Alright, lads, time to go," their manager said as he walked onto the bus.

We all nodded and followed him to the car. The arena in Oreagon was as big as the one in L.A., but had a bigger backstage area. I sat in the audience, leaning back in a chair, as they rehearsed. I always loved watching the rehearsal from the seats.

When it was time for the concert, the guys were pumped. At this arena there wasn't a V.I.P. section, so I watched from backstage. I noticed Louis glance back at me every once in a while and I grinned. He always told me that I was his good luck charm, but I think it's rubish.

I watched as he sang in perfect harmony with the lads. He looked incredibly sexy on stage as well. It was hard for us to refrain from signs of affection for a full ten hours, but we manage, barely.

"Amazing, as always guys," I told them as they walked off. Everyone threw me a smiled. "At least I didn't fall," Harry said and I laughed. Ever since that one fall he has always been parinoid about falling.

"Well, chop chop, time to get ready for the two un-lucky girls who get to spend the next hour with you," I said sarcastically and they laughed. "Hey don't pick on pork chops!" Louis said in a childish voice. "Oh, I'm sorry pork chops," sarcasm oozed from my voice, but he accepted it and smiled goofily.