A Dream Or A Vision?!

Over 3 hundred views! Am I Dreaming?! Wow.......................... Seriously I have nothing to say but Thank You! 

___________________________

The very next day. 

Blaze entered her classroom in her boys uniform. 

"Blaze kuuuuunnn! Is it true that Aomine and Kise are fighting over you?!" A bunch of girls squealed over Blaze.

"What?! How d-did you k-know?" Blaze stammered.

"It said in your fan newspaper see" A girl said showing a fan newspaper about Blaze.

Title: Kise and Aomine fighting over Blaze!

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

"OMG!" Blaze embarrassed.

Blaze threw the newspaper in the bin and walked to her seat where Aomine and Kise is giving the death stare. Blaze casually sat down in her seat making Aomine and Kise snapped out of there death stare.

"Blazecchi! You okay?~" Kise asked.

"Huh? cchi?" Blaze asked confused.

"He adds cchi to anyone he respect but it's unlikely for a girl to be respected by Kise" Aomine whispered.

"Ne Blazecchi is it true your actually going to quit basketball?" Kise asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" Blaze growled.

The girls haven't talked for a week and instead of playing basketball the did something else which can improve their skills. Alaska and Skye played netball, Lyric and Ivy are playing netball and Blaze? Well she just went back home. The guys are trying to convince the girls to come back playing basketball.

The very next week on a Sunday night.

"Aominecchi pass!" Kise said puffing. Aomine passed the ball the ball to Kise and Kise ran to the hoop, and ended up on the floor with blood.

"Kise kun!" Kuroko cried on the bench. All of Generation of miracles ran up to Kise in tears. "Why did you do this!" Aomine yelled at a standing figure.

"What? He ended up crashing in me it's not my fault!" Thunder smirked with lighting behind his back on his fingers. The game was paused and Kise was rushed to the hospital.

Few more minutes Midorima ended up on the floor with the same condition like Kise and was hypnotised, than Mursakibara who became really stiff , than Aomine who was coughing out blood, than Akashi who was somehow been beaten up and Kuroko who was out of breathe.

Everyone was dead on the ground in front of the Generation Of Elements.

The girls looked up and saw the murders. "Why so scared?" Shadow laughed with blood all over his hand. "What a pity that we have to kill your beloved friends" Blood laughed touching one of the dead bodies. "Blaze you can come back to me now" Thunder smirked. "Skye no need to cry! Those boys were monsters" Shade said licking his bloody fingers. "Now you will die along with THEM" they all yelled striking at the girls.

Than Blaze woke up in her room. "Huh? It was a dream? Phew!" Blaze mumbled. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Blaze heard Skye screaming and ran to her room. "Skye are you alright?!" Alaska yelled slamming the door. 

"Hai I just had a nightmare" Skye shivered.

"What kind of nightmare" Blaze asked finally talking.

"I saw all the Generation of miracles d-d-dead!" Skye blurted out.

"Ha? You had that too?" Alaska said.

"Alaska San are you saying you had that same dream as me" Skye asked.

"Hmm I also got that kind of dream as well" Blaze said.

"You too?!" The two twins exclaimed.

"Yeah but it's weird how can all of us have the same dream? What is going on?" Blaze asked.

At Lyric's and Ivy's house

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Lyric screamed. "Lyric daijobudesuka?" Ivy yelled. 

"I just had a nightmare that all the GOM's are dead" Lyric exclaimed.

"Me too!" Ivy gasped.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello? Huh?" Lyric gasped "Ok see you there"

"What's wrong?" Ivy asked.

"We must go to Blaze's place at once" Lyric explained.

At Blaze's, Alaska's, and Skye's House.

They discussed about the weird dream they all had. Is it a dream? Or a vision?

"What is going on we need someone to tell us!" Lyric complained.

"Lyric! Stop complaining!" Blaze growled.

"I will tell you" a ghostly spirit said.

____________

Woo! This has to be one of my favourites chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!