Project Unpopular

"Sixty days. Sixty days to knock yourself off the top of the social pyramid. You don't succeed? You don't deserve my love."

***

//DreamDanceDo has a story with the same title. I practically stole the title so yeah, I'm giving her credit and stuff.//

***

First few chapters suck. If u want to skip right to the good part, go to CHAPTER 5. My writing sorta becomes less cringey from there so yeah,,, SKIP TO CHAPTER 5 IF YOU WANT GET TO THE GOOD PART ALREADY

***

Percy Jackson is typically the cool bad ass guy in tv shows and movies. You know, sarcastic, failing grades, good sense of humor, hot looks, he was the total package. He was the alpha in their squad. He made every girl drool as he passes through corridors on his way to his locker. The door to his dorm was always locked. He failed almost every class possible. He got sent to the Principal's Office more than ten times a week, to say the least. Yet he still captures the interest of most girls (and some boys) in our school. Could he possibly be a sweetheart?

Annabeth Chase has topped all the classes in their school. She didn't have much of a social life, but she has a friend or two and that's enough for her. She was single since birth; she was the kind of person who put her studies first. She lived in a dorm, too. Her few friends would visit her once or twice a week. She had a satisfying life and she was always smiling. All was good.

But things aren't always as it seems.

No one ever knows what happens behind closed doors.

***

//sorry for the cliché start//