Lipgloss and Fangs: Chapter 1

Hi Everyone! This is my second account on Wattpad, my first was deleted because people were taking my work. This is my first story under this username. I'm posting only the first chapter to see what kind of response I get. If you all like it please comment and vote and I will continue!!

On that note: If you would like to be in the story, please leave your name, username, and a BREIF description of yourself in the comment section. And not to be forceful, but I MEAN BREIF. I do not need to know about the freckle shaped like a Jonas Brother on your left butt cheek. We've got to leave somethings up to the imagination of the reader, you know. Hahaha

LIPGLOSS AND FANGS

Chapter 1 - Halfsies

We're Haden, Kaleigh, and Winne. The new girls. The hot girls. The half-vampyres.

*************************************************************************************

Winne's POV

*************************************************************************************

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP."

SMACK!

"Ughhhh," I groaned, shifting out of my black satin sheets. I walked out of my room in my ruffled nightie, to wake the girls.

I opened the door to Kaleigh's room and reached for her iPod, blasting whatever she was listening to last.

"Stormin' through the party like my name is El Ninio ..." I smiled as our favorite song blasted throughout the room.

Moving on to Haden's room, she was a lot harder to wake up. I opened the door to see her already awake. We smiled at each other.

I walked out of her room and down the hall into my own. I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. Stepping out, I pulled my hair into a quick messy bun and put on my wrap around robe. I walked down the hallway and was joined by the girls as we headed to our humongous closet. I walked in and sifted through the rows and rows of clothes we had.

I picked out a black tank top, jean shorts, and a plaid tote bag. I paired them with my favorite black zipper clad boots and a plaid military style hat.

I got changed and then went back to my bathroom. I blow dried my long, straight, brown hair. I applied my foundation, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, and of course my lipgloss. I walked back into my room and threw all my school crap and necessities into my tote bag and grabbed my rhinestone clad sidekick. I was ready.

First Day Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11724252

*************************************************************************************

Kaleigh's POV

*************************************************************************************

I was awaken by Sum 41's lyrics blasting. I opened my eyes to see Winne smiling stupidly. Fatlip is our favorite song. I got out of bed, my long blonde hair all over the place. I went right to the shower and enveloped myself in he hot water. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked to the closet with all my sisters to pick out my first day outfit.

I threw on a bright blue romper with ankle boots and my favorite shades. My hair was already dry so I walked to my bathroom and applied foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and of course lipgloss. I grabbed my favorite Betsey Johnson handbag and threw some junk in it. But before I left, I put in some black highlight extensions. Now I was ready.

First Day Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11724648

*************************************************************************************

Haden's POV

*************************************************************************************

I woke up way early to straighten my curly black hair. It was shoulder length with bangs and as much as I loved my curls, I just wasn't feeling them today. Winne walked in, most likely to wake me up. We smiled and she most likely went to take a shower.

I finished straightening my hair and put in some long extensions that matched my natural color. My hair grows really fast and I didn't want to have short hair one day and long hair the next. After putting the finishing touches on my hair, I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and bronzer. Then I got up from my vanity and joined my sisters in our closet.

I picked out a cute pink halter dress and paired it with my favorite python heels, a matching bag, and an old boyfriend's Quiksilver hat. I went back in my room and shoved all my school stuff into my bag and grabbed my sidekick and of course, my lipgloss. I was as ready as I'd ever be.

First Day Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11747847

*************************************************************************************

Winne's POv

*************************************************************************************

Haden, Kaleigh, and I ran down the main stairs talking our usual jibberish, laced with the excitement of our first day. We went into the kitchen and each grabbed a Red bull and a granola bar. We munched and sipped as we made our way out to the car.

"Bye Annie!" I said to our legal guardian.

"Bye babes, have fun!" she answered back.

We walked down the long driveway to the gate where our pink hummer was waiting.

"Hi Anthony!" we all said in unison as our driver opened the car doors for us. We climbed in and were on our way to our new school.

©Copyrighted 2009

Double M Publishers

I know it's short, but I want to see the response it gets before I devote my homewrok time to it :) Comment and Vote!