Dust

A speck of dust, when we see it in the desert, we see a small particle that flows with the wind. It follows no certain path, it has no goal in sight and as long as the wind blows, it moves. The dust comes in different shapes, sizes and colors. It floats in the wind with its own kind on a journey that starts and ends with the wind. The wind is it's everything; without the wind, it has not target, it has no destination.Our life is like that of the dust. We go with the flow of time, we have no certain goal or path, as long as time is by our side, we survive. Each and every one of us have our own shape, size and color. We are made by the same matter and breath the same air. Each one of us are free to do as we please, roam the wild, conquer mountains and tame seas. We flow through the desert of time as we please and do what we want but it has never hold any importance. Just as we do not acknowledge the speck of dust as nothing but dust, our works are meaningless against the test of time.That my friend is where my product comes in. Guidance Of Destiny, also to be known as G.O.D. My product, it has no physical form. It has no set shape, size or color. One of its ability is the power to influence anything it touches. G.O.D is a belief, it is found everywhere and is free to use. Its basic functions are set to govern time and all those who are a part of it. Its more premium ability is called "Miracle". It is a bit tricky to use and requires payment. The payment varies from being to being. Some requiring a small worship to others requiring dozens of offerings. Some of the payments may not be seen as sensible but people will use it. They want a Miracle in life, they want my product, G.O.D to influence their flow of time. G.O.D is a belief that has its own scheme for every individual. It has its own grand scheme that it tells nobody but everyone follows it. 

It is the idea of a better world for those that follow G.O.D's plan that drives people to act. A utopia for all; where every dust settles for the final time; where no wind blows; where no speckle of dust is any different from another.

All are equal and all are worthy.