Thank you Mom!

Hi! :)

My name is Andrea , I'm 16 years old with long straight blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm just your normal everyday fangirl, yes, I do get picked on alot but it rarely affects me.

Anyways, about three years ago, I was on YouTube watching videos of Justin Bieber when he started posting videos, I went to comment when I noticed a video in the "related" category.

"Mistletoe" Cover by Austin Mahone

I clicked it at a cute boy appeared on my screen, singing mistletoe with his amazing voice as he stared into the camera.

I was instantly in love, I went to his channel and clicked another video, then another, and another. By time I got done watching all his videos, it was midnight. I was really tired so I lated down, falling asleep slowing as the image of Austin stuck in my mind.

•Next Day•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP"

I turned it off as I got up and dressed, I immediately got on YouTube.

"One New Video"

I clicked it.

"Hey Guys! It's Austin! :) As you may have heard, I will be performing at the Vma Pop up tour this year! And I want to see you there! Go to www.austinmahone.MTV.com and enter the password: "MahomieForLife"

I went to the website and entered the password, I stared at the loading screen when suddenly it said: TWO TICKETS RELATED TO YOUR SEARCH PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO PRINT THEM.

I yelled for my mom.

"Yes?"

"MOMMM CAN I GET THESE FREE CONCERT TICKETS TO AUSTIN MAHONE"

"Shhhh your baby brother is sleeping, but yes you can, where and when is it"

"New York, this Saturday"

"oh well...."

I got up and hugged her before she could finish talking.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

I logged onto twitter where I tweeted.

AndreaMahone: Got tickets to see @austinmahone at the vma pop up tour!!!

I logged off twitter as I printed out my tickets. I was really excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know I'm not the best at writing stories but I try.

But hey, I did get tickets to the VMA pop up tour, AND I CAN'T GO.

So I'm upset about that.....