Chapter 1: Renewed

It had been a month since the beach, since you. And while you have dated ever slut in the whorehouse I have barely gotten out of bed. My girlfriends have stopped calling and I have stopped wanting them to. Mom left on a buisness trip the day after the beach. She didn't care that I was heartbroken, then again she never cared. Dad left 10 years ago to get milk, so I wasn't expecting him back anytime soon.

School was hard. I saw you everyday, whether you knew it or not. I remebered how I was the one in your arms, I was the one you whispered "I love you"s and "You look beautiful"s to. Not them, not the ones who didn't care about you, the ones who only wanted you for one thing. I was the one you wanted, now I was the one who you left, unwanted, unloved, and broken.

One day after the beach I saw you through the shelves in the library. You were holding a blue book in one hand and a green one in the other. Contemplating which one to get, you slowly shook your head and put them back. While you were walking away I went to see what the two books were. The blue one was "To Kill a Mockingbird" and the other one was a book called "How to Get over Her". I just stared at the green book, thinking that there was some kind of hope there. But then it hit me, finally I really understood that we were done, over, through. I left school early that day and sat in my room. I had changed it since you. Remember the bright pink walls? And the fluffy pillows piled on my bed? They were gone. I gave them to a donation center, and then I went and bought white paint, white sheets and a white lamp. That night I made my room into one of those fluffy rooms you see in an insane isylem. Because that is what you made me become. Insane. I was losing my mind slowly and painfully.

I sat in my room for 3 days. Only getting up for the bathroom and water. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep. The crying stopped, because you had taken all of my tears. After the 3 days I got up. I put make-up on, I did my hair and I got dressed in skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I walked out of my house and took a deep breath. And in that moment I was renewed. And I was gonna make you pay for what you did to me.