Mystery person

??? Pov:

Heard jess was Kidnapped.... So sad isn't it?.. Man that will slower the investigation...

I can still be close.... Hahah they'll never know

Britt) Hey babe... (kiss) I missed u

???: I missed u too... Guess what

Britt: What?

???: Jess was kidnapped

Britt: Omg that's terrible

???: Now i have to work harder

Britt) Everything will be alright

:: Asia pov::

Ok so Jess was kidnapped is one of the saddest things ever... And on top of that we can't help because were too young... At least the police are on it... Without Jess were just not the same...

So today we decided to go to the pool... I really don't want to go... But our parents want us to gey out the house and have fun.... Cruel right... But i decided to go..., but to be honest.. I'm not that great of a swimmer... I suck... Literally. Like i just can't swim.. I've been trying to learn but it doesn't work... Maybe they can teach me... Hmmm idk?

:: Dyamonique Pov::

Ok so i know y'all heard about jess.... I know i haven't heard from her in awhile... But sometimes i wonder if she's still alive... Law enforcement is still trying to find her... Which is good...

But today were going to the pool... Yayyy i love the pool... Even tho were about to go to school in like 3 days (for me :( ) Our parents want some part in us having fun... So. I'm ready... Turn up

::Amber pov::

Ok so one day i went over Rocs house... And lately he's been acting really strange.. Or he's just upset... But what i have to tell him... About me? Will probably end "us" and no one will ever talk to me... Again? Why.... Why... Did i ever get mixed up with that stuff.... Know he'll be out to get me...

::Kayla pov::

Guess what? I'm moving.... Away from my previous prodigy... I can't believe it... But my parents want to be away from crime... Like how can u do that... My friends are upset... Especially prodigy... I just don't know what to do

But since I'm moving today.. To Texas... And i live in LA now.. Prodigy is taking me out on a date... So romantic right?... Awww i can't leave him...

::Jaden pov::

Guys... My mom is coming home... Full in health... (y'all probably didn't even remember) Well anyways... Were going out to do some bonding... Because she hasn't been out in forever... So were going to the movies... (keeping it simple) To see this movie called After Earth (lol :D get it) Well i can't wait...

And when i see jess.... I have to tell her the truth... About me?

::prodigy pov::

She's moving... Jess is gone... Everyones sad... Schools starting.. My parents are always gone... What am i going to do? My bundle of joy is leaving... And i can't go....

So I'm taking her to a five star restaurant... And that's when I'll tell her about me... Before she moves.... She deserves to know the truth

I'm tired ...

School (ewwww) in 3 days.... One of y'all save meeeee!!!! Call my school amd get me out of there...

Wahhh