A Change In Life[ A Prodigy Love Story ]

*********FLASHBACK*********

( Picture of Ora on the side )

Saturday June 22...

Jacob Latimore's POV

I was in my room watching television and wondering how I was going to tell Ora that I and gonna die within a week, but then my mom came into my room.

Jacob's Mom: You know you have to tell her soon..

Jacob: I know but it is just soo hard to do that. I mean I know how Ora is gonna get once I tell her she will cry and then do something crazy.

Jacob's Mom:**sighs** Fine but at least make her happy on your final days okay baby?

Jacob: Yea I will don't worry...**hugs his mom** I love you mom.

Jacob's Mom:**tears up** I love you too baby... I still can't believeit myself that my oldest son is gonna die...**starts to cry silently***

Day 1: Sunday

So for this whole week I am going to be doing my best to make Ora happy. I really love this girl and I wish we could have made kids together, but my time is running out on the earth anyways. I went over to Ora's house early in the morning for a date, but it was a surprise. I had my own key to her house since we have been dating for 3 years. I went inside quietly and went into Ora's room. It was 7:05 am so she was still sleeping. Ora looked so peaceful well now it is my time to fuck that up lol. I smacked Ora's ass for fun and she woke up instantly.

Ora: What the fuck- **sees Jacob** Oh -__- was there really need to smack my ass that hard??

Jacob:**laughs** Well I had to wake you up!

Ora: For what?**checks time on her phone** The heck... why would you wake me up soo early?

Jacob: For our date now get dressed in something nice.

Ora: Okay okay...**goes inside bathroom**

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen closet and grabbed the picnic basket they had. I put the basket on the kitchen counter and I started to put some food and drinks in there for me and Ora to eat later on. Then when it was 8:00 am Ora was finally done getting ready. She looked pretty. Ora had on a light pink and blue and white floral dress and white flats and had her hair up in a messy bun and no makeup well she only had on lip gloss though. I took the picnic basket and held Ora's hand and we walked out of her house. While we were walking to our destination we talked and kept telling jokes. I took Ora to a big garden with a nice open field and we had fun that day.

Day 2: Monday

Ora's POV

After yesterday Jacob slept over my house and we woke up took a shower together and got dressed.