Kageyama Tobio||Rainy day

Here's Kageyama, I'm VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY sorry the kenma one is so cringe worthy I just can't-- I might delete it but enjoy!!
||♥||♥||♥||

I was dancing in the rain. The lukewarm water dripping down my body. It all felt great. The puddles splash every time I jump or skip. The water almost reaching above my head. I probably looked like a mess, getting sick over the next few days will not be fun. But who cares? I feel great right now.
A voice soon drags me out of my thoughts,
"Oi, Y/N you're going to get a damn cold! Come here"
I laugh loudly at my child hood friend, Kageyama.
"No looser, come and catch me" I shouted slipping off my shoes allowing my socks to absorb all the mud. Looking behind me Kageyama had that creepy ass smirk and started coming towards me.
Switch's POV to 'You' not first sorry T~T
"Ohh shit" you say sarcastically.
Running around the park, you fun through the swing around the slide, and even at one point you claimed the rock wall.
"Come back here you bastard" Kageyama said laughing a little.
You could feel yourself slowing down and hear Kageyama catching up.
"No no no no no" you said while laughing as Kageyama picked you up bye the waist only to carry you bridal style.
"Got you, now time for punishment" he smirked.
Your eyes widened to the size of a baseball. He wouldn't dare. you thought darkly planning his murder, as you thought what he'll do.
As soon as you knew it he carried you all the way to his house, "what about your parents?" You asked curtly.
"They're out for errands" Kageyama responded.
You nodded your head, as Kageyama put you down you stuck out your tongue childishly.
He opened the door and let you in.
"So, kages, what am I gonna do about this" you gestured to your clothing.
"Stay here I'll be right back" as he took off up to his room.
Five minutes later he appeared in dry clothing, with a sweatshirt and sweatpants.
"Smallest items of clothing I own, you know where the bathroom is. You can take a shower if you want. Shout when your done". You nodded and started your way to a shower.
You appeared from the bathroom and walked up stairs hoping to scare the living Hell out of Kageyama. Slowly opening up his door to his room, you see him on his stomach on the bed. He looked plenty distracted by the video game Kageyama was playing.
You slowly open the door and pounve right on top of Kageyama, laughing Evilly.
"What the Hell, Y/N" Kageyama said surprised. Then you take a look at his face noticing a tick mark on his head.
He flipped you over and started tickling your sides,
"N-no stop idiot I- I swear it'll it'll never happen again" you said between laughs.
"It better not" Kageyama said stopping the torturous method. You were flat on your back with Kageyama on top of you. Basically.
Kageyama started to lean in slowly, he was mere inches away from you face. "You know Y/N," he started blushing, and your face turned at least fifty different shades of red.
"This is what you get for running from me"
You felt Kageyama lips on yours, it was a soft sweet kiss. You pulled away from the kiss, blushing like crazy. Kageyama then went back to his game, you layed there processing ahat just happened.
You like Kageyama. The sudden realization dawned upon you.
Sitting up you scoot over to Kageyama and hug him from behind, he tensed up.
"I, I guess I like you too. Idiot." You whispered in his ear, blushing like a mad woman. Kageyama grinned, while you sate next to him leaning on his shoulder as you watched him play 'Favorite Game'.

||♥||♥||♥||

Nngnnggghhh I don't even think I got Kageyamas personality right this sucks much crinhe very bad ;;-;;.