♪Suguwara Koushi||Over The Rainbow

Just play the music when I say ;P also shout out to the singer
||♥||♥||
You Sat peacefully outside, with your uke. You loved the instrument really, the sounds the strings made every strum, each way the chord was played and not to mention your was F/C. It was a really beautiful ukelele.
Starting off you decided to play a famous song, Somewhere Over The Rainbow. It was simple to play, and sing. A beautiful song.

♪music♪

"Oooo oooo oooo ooo",
" Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I heard of. Once in a lullaby"
Completely unaware of your surroundings you didn't hear footsteps coming from behind you.
"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
You're eyes were closed at this point completely immersed in the music. You couldn't feel the body heat of another person next to you.
"Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me, woo hoo hoo. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, way above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me oh...."
"Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly; If they over the rainbow why oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow then why oh why can't I?" You finished the song letting the final strum ring.
You're eyes opened as you looked to your side you saw Suguwara Koushi. By now you whole entire body was as red as a tomato.
"H-how l-long h-h-have you been sitting t-t-there?" You stuttered staring straight at his face petrified.
He was smiling sweetly as he said to you,"That was beautiful".
He leaned twoards your face and gave you a sweet kiss. You're eyes were as wide as watermelons. Suguwara then broke the kiss, and took you into a hug. You could see he was blushing slightly.
"Y/N, I-I like you." You gently put your ukelele on the ground as you hugged him back,
"I like you too, Suguwara"
||♥||♥||
Shhh I know everythings cringe worthy. I've been working on a tsukishima one that'll be released sometime during this week hopefully ;p