Bath time~

~~At your home~~

The kittens were back, definitely back, as they had made a mess of the house and were as dirty as old rags. "You guyyys!" You whined and picked them all up, nuzzling your face into they tiny little bodies. They flinched but returned the 'face hug' you had given them. "Now I'm gonna have to bath you all....oh God damnit you little- wait I have an idea!" You sat them all down and ran into the bathroom, turning on the hot and cold water. Yeah cats hate water but...they NEED a bath! You picked them all up and brought them into tge bathroom with you. "Youre only cats...what harm can you do." You started unbutton your shirt, Vincent Mike, Fritz and Chris all staring at you in a weird way. "Oh so we have sexual AND perverted kittens now huh? Well damn you cuz I need a bath too!" You giggled and got undressed. The kittens jaws looked like they had fallen off and you picked tgem all up. You placed them all in the bath with you and you lay back, relaxing. Until you opened an eye and noticed all the cats staring at your breast. "Hpmh." You crossed your arms. "You kitties are such perverts. To be fair, the human versions of yourself such as perverted. Apart from crayola grape himself, but we'll talk about him another time." You sat up and pushed the others aside, setting Jeremy on your lap. You washed his fur as the others watched in envy. Jeremy was blushing and jumped off of you, allowing Vincent to spring onto your stomach. "Calm it grape!" You held him down and washed his fur. "Wow what were you guys doing?! Messing with big bobcats?!" You giggled.

~~Tiemskiep~~

You hummed while brushing knots out of your hair, only wearing a towel, and the kittens watched you from your bed in awe. "I can see you dummies!" You laughed, looking at them through the mirror you had in front of you. They quickly turned away and blushed, making you giggle more. "Hey guys, ever actually MET my co workers?" The kittens all looked up, eyes open wide. "Oh I'll take that as a no. Thing is...I...kinda like them. They're all super sweet, and uh...yeah. even Vincent. Mike is funny, stubborn, but sweet hearted when you get to know him." Mike's heart went up in a poof of smoke and stared at you, blushing alot. "Jeremy is SO CUTE! Honestly, in my opinion, he is the best limon Lord around." Jeremy looked proud and blushed too. "Vincent is...perverted. but yeah he's GREAT at the piano. Meet him and well...you're probably in for hell of a ride." Vincent grinned, not blushing but enjoying his moment of fame. "Scott, oh he's awsome. Just plain awsome. You need to meet him kitty Scott, I think you would be best friends. His voice is nice too~" you found yourself flirting. Scott blushed and his his face. "Three words for Fritz, cool, gamer, chubby. He's real nice. Get to know him and your friendship shall last forever. You just need to be kind hearted that's all." You giggled as Fritz smiled and purred. "Chris- oh Lord, awsome name, awsome guy, yeah I'd say he's pretty much the master of awesomeness." You laugh loudly and Chris grins. "But if I have to say...omg why am I telling kittens this...?" You facepalm. "They're all...m-mega fit." The cats ears shot up, and so did their tails, their eyes widened and they sat up in shock. "What?! I can't help but stare at their bodies as tgey walk past me, obviously I get away with it though~ I'm the master of that kinda thing y'know~" The same thought raced through all of their minds, She's the master of somethin'!
You stood up and grabbed some clothes, shut the curtains and removed the towel from your body you shivered as cold air hit your body and slipped on your pyjama bra and pants and got into bed. "Okay now I've told you my life, I wanna sleep." You grabbed the six and they snuggled up on you, lulling you to sleep with purrs and gentle paws.

~~Did you expect to be nude in front of kitties? I had all this book planned y'know. This bath event occurred to me while uh...I was in the shower XD bai guys! Laters!

Thunder~~