It's called S-N-O-B !

Melissa Hills is a snob. a big one. At least according to Nathaniel Grey. She is rich , she is popular ,  she is pretty. all she thinks is about herself. She is self obsessed , mean , and really hates the fact that anybody else can be better than her.she hates cheap perfume, she hates knockoffs she hates anything thats déclassé to her expensive taste. She hates sharing, she hates caring , she hates talking to the unpopular crowd she hates she hates the local school , in short simply hates anything or anyone who is not rich , popular, or pretty. and most of all she HATES Nathaniel Grey. Anything or anyone who have anything to do with Nathaniel Grey is  taboo to her. 

but  Nathaniel Grey is neither poor , nor unpopular or ugly. Infact he's a filthy rich , utterly gorgeous, over popular guy who is surrounded by girls. He neither sports knockoffs nor wear cheap perfume. so why does she hate him again ?

the fact that he hates Melissa. and her snobbiness. and he had been making her life miserable for as long as she can remember.  

so when fate suddenly threw them together and an opportunity arise to make them get to know each other better will they take it ? so what happens when a snob and a potential-snob-but-a-snob-hater butt heads. will the great world war three begins or do they form an alliance for the formation of the society of snobs ! either option ... it's bad.