Chapter 02

Yuri Point Of View

"I'm going to get my DJ now. Wish me luck!" I called out to Hyoyeon. I didn't bother to wait for her to answer; she was too busy locking lips with her boy toy for the night.

For some reason,the place was packed,so it took me a while to reach my DJ. But once I did, I flashed him my sexiest smile and motioned for him to lean closer to me.

"AMF for a hot DJ?" I whispered seductively, handing him a drink.

"Uh...thanks?" he replied tentatively.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Can't a girl give a guy she likes a drink?"

He shook his head incredulously. "You've been hitting on me for, what, two weeks now?"

"I'm not hitting on you," I said before moving closer to him to stare into his blue eyes. "Are you wearing contacts?" Then i let my fingers trace his jawline,around his eyes,his nose. I felt him shiver.

"Are you seducing me?"

"No. I'm just being friendly." I said. I moved closer and closer and when I got closed enough,I kissed him full on the mouth----and he didn't pull back.

But suddenly someone was pulling me---my hair, to be exact----while screaming obscenities at me. Make a scene much? I angrily thought while trying my best to ignore the blinding pain.The hysterical girl was pulling my hair so hard it felt like my scalp was being torn from my skull.

"You whore!" she kept screaming

"Let me go,you bitch!" I said. "What's your problem?"

"YOU!" she screamed. "How dare you kiss my fiance?"

Ah, that explained it; sexy DJ had been ignoring me because he was already engaged! Still, I hated happy couples, so I decided to mess with them some more.

"What fiance?" I asked. "How could that be when he just asked me to be his girl only a few minutes ago?"

"You lying bitch!" the girl continue shouting. "Are you so unhappy with your life? Did your man leave you that you want other people to be just as miserable as you are?"

That was so close to the truth it made me furious. First Yoona, now this. "That's it! Come here" I said,grabbing a section of her long hair. "Take that back!"

"No way, you miserable,bitter slut!"

"Bitch!" I screamed at her.

"Whore!"she yelled at me.

"Yuri!" shouted someone from behind me.

Yoona? I asked myself,surprised. How thoughtful of her to have followed me here despite our fight this morning,despite how I'd treated her the past year.

"You!" Yoona shouted at the girl. "What's your problem,huh?"

The girl had the audacity to smirk,but she did let go of my hair. "Why don't you ask that whorish friend of yours?"

"Stop talking about her that way." Yonna said rather condescendingly. "Do you want me to file an assault case against you?"

"I'll let this one pass." the girl said,relenting. "But tell your friend to stay away from my fiance or I'll be back!"

I smirked. "Ooooooh, I'm scared.."

"Screw you!" she answered 

"I'm flattered, but i don't do girls." She gave me one last murderous look before dragging her fiance out of the club. Poor girl. Her fiance didn't even try to defend her. If I were her, I'd think twice before marrying him.

"Let's go." Yoona told me, helping me up. "Luhan and I will drive you to your condo."

"I can walk." I said. I ignored her hand,but she grabbed me anyway. "Seriously, get your hands off me."

"Fine." Yoona said dropping me back on the floor. Bitch!

"Have you stooped so low that you were trying to steal someone else's fiance?"

"You know what? I was just about to thank you for saving my life." I told her. "But I've decided not to bother." 

Yoona was taken aback.. "I....I'm sorry. I was just worried about you. With everything that's been happening,it's like I don't know you anymore. Like your'e no longer the Yuri who was my best friend."

"If that's how you feel, why help me? Don't bother anymore. Let's just forget we ever knew each other. This new me and you are always fighting anyway. I think we're better off as strangers."

"Is that what you really want?" Yoona asked. I nodded even though I noticed that she was trying to hold back tears. "Well then, thanks for being my friend. It was fun while it lasted. Goodbye, Yuri"

She gave me a quick hug and then she was gone.