Chapter one: Love hurts

Anna sighed, walking along the corridors. She stopped once she reached Elsa's room. Small banging noises could be heard from inside. "Elsa...?" She said worriedly. A small voice would be heard inside,"A-Anna... An-nna...". "Elsa?! Are you alright?" She opened the door swiftly. When she opened the door she wasn't expecting what she saw. Elsa was naked, her bulging meat wand was erect. "Anna I'm so glad you stopped by..." Elsa froze the exit in a solid block of ice,"My Elsa Jr... She hurts really bad... I need your help." Ana backed up,"Elsa no, you're my sister!". Elsa let out a small laugh. "I'm never going to fuck you Elsa!" Ana stomped her foot. Elsa then sang in the most beautiful voice known to man, she sang,"Never say never." Those lyrics rang in Ana's head over and over while Elsa shoved her one eyed snake into Anna. Over and over Elsa thrust, Elsa juice getting ready to come out. Within seconds the icing was everywhere. It coated the walls, the ceiling, Anna (both inside and out), and it even coated Elsa. Elsa's albino cave dweller had calmed down and was now going back to it's cave. Elsa shoved her younger sister out of her room, leaving her there with nothing but sadness.