Foreshadow *boyxboy*

+ AUTHORS MESSAGE: So this is my second story. Its about a bisexual boy going off to college and dealing with more of the teenage problems than the average person. I believ that this story is going to be good just like my first one, so just read it and see. Of course it may start off a little drab and slow but like I said before we have to go through the boring parts to get to the interesting parts. I just want to thank everybody for being supportive and true and loyal fans, you all encourage and inspire me to want to write stories :-*

+ WARNING: This story contains explicit boyxboy/boyxgirl scenes so if you do not like this then please exit.

+ Song to the side is wild heart by Sabi

+ Pic of Leo to the side------>

+ Leo's POV +

“Get the fuck out of my face. I don’t want anything to do with your slimy ass”  Natalie screamed at me as she threw anything she could find around her room at me.

“What the hell are you fucking talking about?”  I replied back to her.

You know exactly what I’m talking about. Samantha told me that she saw you kissing up on that slut Teresa”

“I have no idea what your fucking talking, just calm down

“No don’t tell me to calm down and you know exactly what I’m talking about. I hate when you guys do that. You know that you got caught and you stand right there and try to lie in my motherfucking face anyway”

I honestly didn’t know what she was babbling about. This is a weekly basis for us. We argue then we break up and its just an ongoing pattern. To tell you the truth I’m fed up. I’m fed up with this fighting, and just basically girls. I just might go completely gay, I’m already bisexual so I won’t have to much of a conversion.

“Leo!! Are you even listening to me!?”

“To tell you the truth no I’m not. I’m so sick and tired of this cat and mouse fucking game. I’m too old for this shit, I’m about to go off to college and I cant deal with all this drama and bullshit. So you know what if you want to believe your hater-ass girlfriends over the guy you love then we can’t be together

So now you want to break up with me?!”

Did you not just hear what I said?”

Fine!! Take your shit and get the fuck out of my house. I hope you have a nice life with that whore and I hope you catch some kind of disease shit from her ass”  

Yo go to hell because that’s why your ass is being dumped now

I didn’t even bother to take the shirts and sweaters that I once left at her house, I just stormed out. They had no meaning to me, she can keep it. I just can’t put up with  her psychotic actions anymore. I feel bad for the next guy that has to deal with all that craziness.

Even though we kind of ended on bad terms I’m going to miss her. We’ve been together since my freshmen year in high school, and we’ve been through a lot. Our connection was good, it wasn’t perfect but it was better than most. I needed to end things anyway because first of all I’m leaving for college tomorrow and second of all she was starting to become very clingy and I hate clingy. I don’t know why, maybe its because of my daddy issues but that’s a whole different story.

Maybe this was her way of pushing me away because she knew that long distance relationships never work so why not cut her losses. If those were her motives than she was really misunderstood. Once I’m with a person I’m dedicated no matter how far or how much I may be tempted to cheat.