Blew up

Naldo's P.O.V
I walked out of Riley's guest bedroom. I actually blew up at Cyd. I was walking towards Riley's room, and I overheard the girls talking.
"Winter, are you actually mad at Cyd?"
"Of course I'm mad at Cyd, Riley!"
"I don't think you're being fair at this."
"Shelby, what's there to be fair about? She just made everyone here know that I like Naldo. I was never planing on telling him. I don't even want to talk Cyd! Naldo's going to start acting all weird around me now. I never wanted any of this to happen. I didn't even want to come here. Naldo didn't change any of that, and Cyd's not helping. I just want to go home and forget everything that happened here. Ok!"
I can't believe Winter. She didn't want to come here, and didn't change any of that. Do I actually matter to her? If she doesn't want to be here, then why did she come? Winter came out of Riley's room.
"Hey Naldo. What's up?"
"What was that?"
"What?"
"If you didn't want to come here, then why did you come?"
"Oh you heard that."
"Yea. I haven't changed any of that."
"Look Naldo, I am really mad at Cyd and may have just blew up at my friends. But you did change all of that. I was just mad and may have said something that I didn't mean. Can you forgive me?"
"Sure. If very thing you said is true then ok, but never say that again please?"
"Sure."