Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Oh! I see our baggage coming!” I yell to Abby. “Ok!” she yells back, jogging over. We grab our luggage and head out of the airport. Once outside, the both of us run to the first taxi we see. I give the taxi driver our address to our ‘flat’, as people from britain say. I think back to my life back in Colorado in the United States. I had a good life i mean, like, i was never mistreated at my household but my parents were never home so it was a bit lonely. Abby has been my best friend since pre-k so shes been there for me since forever. But there was this one incident that will scar me for life that hurt me more than words could say. “Londons so beautiful...” Abs thinks aloud, bringing me back to reality. “Yes, it is...” I reply back to her.

We arrive at our flat only to see, what we thought was going to be a pretty small flat since the price we payed for it was pretty cheap and agreeable to, a large flat. “Holy spoons...” Abs says. Shes been a fan of One Direction since they were formed in the ‘X-Factor’ and has gone about 3 years without using spoons. Shes a HUGE fan of Liam James Payne and that was the main reason why she wanted to come with me to London for the summer.

Abs squealed and ran towards the door with her key. I paid the driver and started dragging our luggage to the flat. When i walked in i froze. What i saw was amazayn, as Abs would put it. The flat had two bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a bathroom off the hallway, a huge kitchen and a marvelous place for the living room. There wasn’t any furniture in the flat so we had to go buy all of that. If you wondering where we got all this money, Abby and I have been working 2 jobs ever since we were 16, and were both 19 now. And we’ve saved up our money from birthdays since we were 13. Yeah, its a pretty good amount of money to buy the necessities and things we want.

“Ok lets go change out of our Pjs and then we can go and buy our furniture and paint for our walls and everything,” I said motioning down to my Mustache pajama pants and pink tank top. Abby was wearing her Batman pajama bottoms and Batman short sleeved shirt.

“Good idea,” she giggled.

We both headed to our rooms, mine to the right and hers to the left. I went in and got my watermelon looking, high waisted shorts, my pineapple tank top, fruity-looking sneakers, a ‘bad boy’ hat and my black cat-eye sunglasses. I brushed my dark brown hair down into its natural waves. I applied a little makeup and some eyeshadow that make my rare green eyes pop. I walk out into the hall and examine what Abs was wearing. She was wearing a blue anchor tank with white shorts and black Toms.

“Smexy, babe!” I said as I looked her up and down.

“Love your outfit!” she squeaked.

Abby squeaks... a lot.

“Lets get going, going!” I sing.

(A.N) Hi, this is my friend, Ashley, and my new story. I heard today Zayn purposed to Perrie and its too much to take in. Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update as soon as I write the next chapie. Please comment! I bet though that this wont get many reads, or even any, but a girls can dream! btw harry pic on side!

                                                                              Love, Samantha