Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We both walk out the door and lock it behind us. I wave down a taxi and we decide to first go to the car rental place so we could rent a nice car for the summer while we're here in London. When we get to the rental place, we rent a  white 2013 Chevy Malibu Midsize Sedan. We got the key and went out front to retrieve our car.

“Eeek! Its so pretty!” shrieked Abby.

“I call driving!” I practically yell. I grab the keys and head to the drivers seat. Abs hops into the passenger seat and turns on the radio as soon as I started the car. ‘Best Song Ever’ by the one and only One Direction came on and Abs and I started yelling out the lyrics. Yeah, I wasn’t a psycho fan but that doesn’t mean i don't like their songs.

Abby and I arrived at the furniture shops after about three songs. We first went to go get paint for our bedrooms which we were going to do tonight. I decided to go with the color ‘Hawaiian Ocean’ and Abby got a lime-ish green paint. Next, we went to the furniture store and started to get everything we needed like couches, coffee tables, kitchen utensils, chairs, kitchen tables, etc. After we bought all of that, we headed to the mattress store. I went to go to choose my mattress and tried one of the beds out without an assistants help. I was worn out already and was knackered. I closed my eyes for a second but fell asleep.

(A.N.) Italics means flashbacks or dream)

I try to run into my house but he’s too fast. He grabs me by the arm and yanks me inside my house with him. He pushes me down once he closes the door behind him. He looks down at me with lust but not the way I ever wanted him to. He used to be sweet and my prince charming but thats all gone now. Now my view of him is a sick bastard.

“Now, Sophie, I love you. I don't want to hurt you,” he says, trying to act sweet.

“You’d hurt me any day, you sich assshole!” I scream.

“Now, I wouldn’t of done that...” he glares down at me. He yanks me by the hair and pulls me into my room. He pushes me down against my bed and starts pulling of my clothes. I try to break free from his grip but its too strong. I start to cry and scream but he pulls a knife to my neck.

“Make one more sound that isn't pleasure and I’ll slit your throat,” he growls. I cried. I knew I was about to be raped. I knew I couldn’t stop it.

“Love, wake up,” a husky voice whispers in my ear.

(A.N.) Hey, its Samantha. So, who’s ‘He’? And a little of her past.... I’ll try to update every other day but I just started school and only this week i have no Homework. *happy dance* but yeah, vote, comment and be FabiLOUIS all day, everyday! Im sorry its really short but bear with me!

pic of Abby on side

                                                             Love, Samantha