Chapter 5

"Truth or dare?" Louis asks Abby.

"Dare," Abs says confidently.

"I dare you to lick Liams foot," Louis says with a triumphed look on his face.
Right now we all are sitting in front of the sofa in a circle playing truth or dare with Harrys Spin The Bottle app on his phone.

"Ewwwww! Fine cuz im not losing this," she said, flinching from Liams foot with was set on the coffee table so she could lick it. Abs licks it quickly and then runs to tye bathroom screaming in disgust. She comes back and sits down and spins the 'bottle'. It lands on Niall.

"Truth or dare?" she asks, smirking at him creepily.

"Uh, truth...?" he states unsurely.

"Oh come on you pussy, choose dare!" Louis yells.

"No! Now whats for truth?" Niall asks Abs.

"Hmmm... Have you ever... kissed a guy?" she asks cheekily.

"Once but it was for Spin The Bottle and I regret every single second of it," he says in-a-matter-of-factly tone. Niall spins the bottle and it lands on Zayn.

"Truth or Dare Bradford Bad Boi?"

"I never say that anymore but dare, cuz im not a pussy," he says smirking.

"When does choosing truth make you a pussy?" asks Niall in a frustrated tone.

"Since now," Louis says in a 'duh' tone.

"Ok anyway, I dare you to go down in the hall downstairs and act like you're drunk and you are only to be wearing your boxers and a tank top," Niall says, laying back onto the bottom of the couch.

"Ok, one sec," Zayn says as he runs to his room to rid of his pants and put on a tank top.

"Ok, so whos warching or what?" he askes, eyeing each of us.

"I'll watch and Liam will record you," Niall suggests.

"Ok, be right back," Zayn says, walking out of the apartment with Niall and Liam trailing behind hime with Liams IPhone inhand.

"Oh! And Ed is supposed to drop by later tonight!" Harry calls after them.

I put the peices together and so does Abby and at the same time we yell,"ED SHEERAN??!!"

"Yes of course Ginger Jesus you silly willies!" Louis says in a girly voice.

"First of all, we don't sound like that and why didnt you tell us before because we arent even dressed properly?" Abby asks, motioning down to her sweatpants, tank top, and messy bun. At least we both had a little bit of make-up on so we were a little bit presentable.

"You both are beautiful without the fancy clothes and stuff," Louis says truthfully.

"Ah Louis you cutie," Abs gushes.

"Hey, its true though. The boys should be back by now," Harry joins the little conversation. As if on cue, Niall, Liam, and Zayn walk into the flat. Liam and Zayn are laughing while Niall is hiding his faces with his hands.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PENGUIN???!!!!" Abs shrieks. Even though Abs and Niall have only met a couple hours, they've grown rather close because they both share the weird obsession with food.

"He 'laugh' was saying 'laugh' how he had 'laughs' one two mayny drinks 'laughs' and a girls who was dressed REALLY 'laughs' slutty was like "My room is on the first floor if you want some fun cutie" and it was hilarious!' Liam laughs, bending over.

"Oh shut it Liam, you cunt," Niall whines.

Just as Liam was about to talk back, some one walked in through the front door.

"HARRIEBERRIE!!!!! HONEY IM HOME!!!" yelled a male voice whic could only be the one and only Ed pterodactyl Sheeran.

(A.N) lol omg! Sydney will understand the pterodactyl part... But anyway, i bet this story isnt going to get big but im thinking of writing antother one... I saw the idea in a dream! jk its just an idea. Please vote, share, and comment!