Epilogue part 11

( Alexis feels like she's got something better then heaven . )

* 2 years later *

" Mommy! Daddy! " someone said .
" Wake up mommy and daddy! " someone said . I squirm and try to find sleep again , but someone obviously wants me up . " Mommy! Daddy! Get up! " the voices shouted in sync . " I'm up! " I said as I opened my eyes and sit up . Ugh! Why can't I sleep? I don't know . Then I see my kids , oh that's why . Kakeru is now 5 , he's changed a lot . And aleah is no longer a baby , she's 2 years old now .

( Here's a picture of  kakeru at age 5

( Here's a picture of kakeru at age 5 . )

  ( Here's a picture of aleah , but her eyes are suppose to be green and a light brown like alexis's

( Here's a picture of aleah , but her eyes are suppose to be green and a light brown like alexis's . )

Kakeru smiled at me , and his fangs showed . Yep , he got them 2 months ago . And he's looking like kaname more each and every day , and aleah looks more like me . Everytime I mention it to kaname , he says and I quote " She looks as beautiful as her mother each day " . I smile at him everytime he mentions it , and I say
" Kakeru looks more like his handsome father every day . " . It's been a few years since me and kaname's wedding , so me and kaname have been married for 5 years . And each year , I somehow manage to love him even more .

I can still remember how me and kaname met for the first time , it was my first day at the academy . I was just a mere human girl who was weaponized , I'm still weaponized but I'm no longer human . Oh course my husband who was my boyfriend back at the academy turned me the day they saved me , but I'm saving the weapons for aleah when she gets older . Riley just turned 15 a month ago , and she's got her real fangs . Just one my year and she'll be able to go to the academy , she'll be a night class student .

She can't wait , and I told her I'd be there with her when she goes . It's a promise I made her when she was 7 , she had mentioned something about it at some point . And I can remember the exact words I told her .

" Riley when mom and dad let you go to the academy , I promise that I'll be there with you . "

Riley is excited , she said she's going to focus on her studies and hopefully get a boyfriend soon . I wouldn't blame her , she's changed a lot!