~Chapter 1~

Uniques P.O.V

(Booty Me Down , Booty Me Down , Booty Me Down , Booty Me Down)

I Was Getting Dressed For School While Twerking To 'Booty Me Down' By KStylis On A Wonderful Monday . I Was Wearing A Fitted White T-Shirt , Dukey Chain , Black Adida Sweat Pants , Nd White Adida Shelltops . I Put On Some Lip-Gloss , I Thought About Putting On Some Foundation To Clear Up The Little Bit Of Acne I Have , But I Said Fudge It , Nd Walk Downstairs .

"Hey Papi Chulo!" I Exclaimed When I Saw My Dad Sitting In The Living Room .

"What Up Daughter Dearest!" He Said Laughing . We Both Started Laughing .

"Im 'Bout To Go Get My Edumacation On ." I Said While I Start Randomly Dancing .

"That Aint Nothing." He Said , Then Started Doing The RunningMan .

As We Continued Dancing , Rover Nd Andrew Came Into The Living Room , Then We Stopped Dancing .

Our Faces Were Like (0.0)

"Everything You Have Just Witness Will Be Forgotten ." I Said As I Pulled Out My Phone To Flash A Bright Light In Their Eyes . They Both Wince Back Covering Their Eyes .

"What The Hell Is Wrong With Yo 'Men In Black' Ass ." Drew Said While Rubbing His Eyes .

"Yeah , Leave That Shit For Will Smith . Damn !" Rover Agreed Covering Her Eyes .

After They Got Their Eyesight Back , Me Nd Rover Got In My Black Lexus Convertible 2014 , Nd Started Our Ride To School . When We Got There Me Nd Rover Split Up Nd We To Our Homerooms . When I Got To My Class , I Saw A Really Cute Looking Guy In The Desk I Usually Sit In For Homeroom , Writing In A Book . I Walked Towards The Guy To Ask Him To Move When He Looked Up , Mesmerized Was An Understatement When We Made Eye Contact . He Had Beautiful Dark Brown-Eyes ,He Was Brown Skinned , He Had Tattoos All Over His Neck Nd Upper Chest , His Face Was Sculptured Perfectly , Nd His Swag Was Phenomenal .

It Was Like We Were Having A Staring Contest , Until I Felt A Vibration On My Butt Pocket, I Looked Down To See It Was My Phone Notifying A Text . I Looked Up To Again To See The Guy Moved To The Seat Next To My Seat  With His Head Back In That Book . I Went To My Seat Nd  Looked At The Guy , He Had On A Black V-Neck With A Gold Chain With True Religion Jeans Nd Black Jordan's ,  He Looked Better Up Close . I Stretched My Hand Out For Him To Shake It .

" HI , Im Unique , You Must Be New , Right ? " I Said Politely To Him .

He Slowly Looked Up At My Extended Hand Then Me , His Stare Was So Intimidating I Started To Retreat My Hand Back Down To My Side , When He Quickly Grabbed My Hand Shaking It , It Was A Small Shake But Felt Like A Shock Of Electricity , I Guess He Felt It Too Because He Pulled Away Quickly .

"Yea , Im New ." He Said Coldly Then Looking Back At His Book .

Okaaay , I Thought

" What Is Your Name ? " I Question Him .

He Makes An Annoyed Sigh , Stuffs His Book In The Desk , Sits Up , Nd Roll His Eyes Towards Me . Rude Much !

" My Name Is Devonte , Anything Else You Would Like To Bother Me About , Cause I Could've Sworn You Seen Me Doing Something . " He Says Harshly .

I Know This Nigga Didn't ...

" Excuse The Fuck Outta Me For Being Polite , Ignorant Asshole , Nd Yes I Seen You Writing , I Highly Doubt It Was That Important , For You To Be Disrespectful . " I Snapped Back At Him .

His Go Wide From Shock . Yeah Put His Ass On Blast .

" Are You Two Done , Yet ? " Ms. Corn Said From the Front of the Class While She Tilted Her Glasses Towards Us .

I Just Noticed The Entire Class Was Watching Us . When Ms. Corn Got Everyone Down On Attendance , She Told Me Nd Devonte To Stay After Homeroom . When The Bell Rang , The Class Evacuated We Went To Her Desk .

" Unique I Thought You Would Have A Better Language Than That Nd Devonte Its Your First Day , Both Of You Should Be More Respectful Of Each Other ; As You Guys Punishment You Both Be Buddies In The Buddy-To-Buddy System . " She Said Smartly .

" WHAT THE FU- " I Was Cut Off By Her Glare . So I Tried Again, But More Calmer "Umm Ms. Corn , Im Sorry I Cant be Buddies With Him He's Too Much Of A Jerk Nd I Don't Like Him ." I Smiled Politely At Her. She Fake Smiled Back .

" Well Too Bad Because Im Not Changing It , " She Retorted , " Oh To Devonte , The Buddy-To-Buddy System Is When Two Students Who Have A Conflict With Each Other Have To Have The Same Schedules , Lunch Together , Nd Any School Trips They Both Have To Attend , Nd If You Don't Follow The Rules You'll Lose 25 Credits , Now Get To Class , Your Both Late ." She Said Without Letting Either One Of Us Speak .

We Both Scurried Out The Classroom To The Now Empty Hallway . I Brushed My Self Off Then Looked Up At A Very Furious Devonte .

Holy Damn .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Like Nd If You Do Then Like It  ;)

( See What I Did There , BTW The Next Chapters Are NOT Gonna Be Typed Like This Because Its Starting To Urk Me .)

LOVE , PEACE , AND HAIR GREASE ..TOO ALL MY LOVELIES !!!!!!

( Pic Of Devonte Is The Cover / MM)

~LIke~

~Comment~

~Vote~