1

Skye pov

Ssssskkkkkkyyyyyyyeeeeeeee get up before we be late." My best friend Tink scream. whaaaaaaattttttttt do u want ," i ask her. Im ganna be late for my first they at school." Tink said as she walk out my bathroom wearing my cloths. Not this again. i said to myself ONE THING WHY DO YOU HAVE ON MY CLOTHS AND ANY THING WHY IS YOU SO HYPE ABOUT GOING TO THIS SCHOOL I BEEN GOING THERE AND I HATE IT." i yell getting out of bed and walking in to my bathroom and start running water for a shower.

18 min later

i look into the mirror and see how i look (outfit in mm and that how she look) i look pretty good and, when i walk into the living room i see tink waiting at the door with her head all cock to the side, I was waiting on you at the door." she said then start laughing but i just look at her, then she turn around ZAMN MAMA GOT DUNK IN THE TRUNK." i yell as she walk out the door and getting into the car. STOP PLAYING WITH ME SKYE." she yell as i open the door and started up the car.

Wait let me explain myself my name is skye smith but some people call me skye or blue or harm i have long purple hair im tall brown skin 5,8 im 16 year old and i love to dance im on the dance team wait hold up im the caption oh yea imma thug baby so that all yall  need to know for right now

10 min later

I pulled up to school at got out the car to see the wanna be thug boys and the nerds the popular crew well the thot what i call them, see me im more like a outsider i rather mind my own business then be in other people some people call me weird cause of the way my hair is and how the way i dressed

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The sound of the bell wich tel me its time to go to class when i walk in class i sat at the back then tink walk in and just start shy.

tink

hey yall im tink im 5,4 yea imma shorty but still can fight like a man i like to dance my best freind is skye but i have long black hair yea enough about me.

when we made it to school i went into the office, and ask the deck lady my for class schedule, when she gave it my, I said thank you cause mama raise me right wheni walk into my first class i wanna prank these thot and act like im shy so when i walk in with my head down i walk over to the teacher she announce that i was a new student and told me to explain myself. "Hey yall im Trinity but u can call me me tink so im not no thot im very out spoken so thats all," i said when i was done i seen skye with a smirk on her face so i walk her by her OH YEA THIS CHICA RIGHT HER IS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU TOUCH HER THATS YALL LIFE." i yell to the class they just look at my then this one dude said "so you gay."

"no im not imjust playing but this my bestfriend and nobody gone touch her" i said and nobody can touch you " she said "well im siting by yall" he said pulling his desk in front of us "oh yea by the way my name justin," he said then start sing a song ,oh lawd he the class clown.