22 ♔ Loyalty?

Asia

It has been about two weeks and actually this pregnancy feels more worse than when I was pregnant with Treasure. Like morning sickness is a bitch and I can't eat some stuff with out throwing up. As you can see I don't quite abide by the rules.

And I have already been thinking of names Aaliyah if it is a girl an Anthony if it is a boy. I don't know yet. Lucas and I haven't even discussed names yet. Well we have plenty of time for that.

I sat at my desk at work as I played with my pens. I watched clock on my computer make its way to 10. I am ready to go and I am hungry as hell. One thing I hate about being a nurse is that it is so boring. I shut down my computer and made my desk neat. I got up from my chair and pushed it in. I grabbed my purse swung it around my shoulder and left.

"Bye Stacy and Bri" I said to my co workers as I exited the building.

I unlocked my Audi and got in soon making my way to Dairy Queens. I got a hotdog and strawberry milkshake and made my way home. I pulled into the garage. I opened the door to go inside the house and it was quieter than a mouse. I put my keys on the rack and made my way upstairs. I sipped from milkshake as I made it to my room and saw the most adorable thing.

"Awhh look at my baby" I said walking over to a sleeping Treasure.

She was laying on Lucas.

"How was work" He said while starring at the food in my hand.

I placed my purse down "It was cool"

"Asia you know you not suppose to be eating that"

I sighed "The hotdog is meat so it is protein and the milkshake is calcium"

I smiled and put my food down and the nightstand. I picked Treasure up, kisses her cheek and took her in her room.

When I arrived back into my room I immediately took off my scrubs and got ready for bed.

"Lucas where is the other half of my hotdog" I said.

"Take this" He said handing me some Aquanfina water.

I rolled my eyes this nigga done ate my hotdog, I still have my milkshake though. I placed the water bottle down and drunk my milkshake. I got in bed.

"You don't have to leave tonight" I asked.

"Uh nah" He replied.

"When are you going to start getting bigger" He spoke again.

"I don't know Lucas" I said pulling the covers up to my stomach. I laid on my left side cause sleeping on my right side didn't feel right.

"Baby can we like get me a pregnancy pillow or something" I asked.

Silence...

"Lucas" I said shaking him.

"Lucas!!" I said shaking him harder.

"What the fuck Asia" He said while he sat up.

He exhaled deeply "yes baby"

"Never mind go on back to sleep" I replied.

"Come onnn" He said while bringing himself closer to me.

I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you" He said then kissed my lips.

"I love you too baby" I said after our kiss.

|

I groaned as I got out bed this morning. I stomach felt horrible. I looked to my right and Lucas was still sleep. I made my way to the bathroom. As my feet hit the cold tile floor I proceeded to brush my teeth and washed my face. I began to take off all my clothing so I could get into a the shower.

After my steaming hot shower I dried off and wrapped the zebra printed towel around myself and walked back into my room. My phone went off signaling me I had a phone call. I suck my teeth and went over to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey is this Asia"

"Yes who is this"

"Asia it is me Mike's mom"

I froze for a bit cause the last time I talked to her was at Mike's funeral.

"Hi Miss. Cathy whats up"

"I was wondering if I could see my grandchile, how is she?"

I am amazed how this is coming out of the same mouth of the same women that thought Treasure wasn't Mike's. She pushed Mike hard to get a DNA test.

"She is great"

"Do you think I could see her"

"Um. Sure. When?"

"Maybe around noon"

"Alright see you then"

I ended the call the slipped on my undergarments. I put my hair into a ponytail and walked into my closet. I chose a black and wipe striped maxi dress with red sandals. I walked out to Treasure's room.

I entered the pink room and begin to shake her to wake her up. Her eyes sprung open and I picked her up. I gave her a bath and dressed her in jeans and a striped shirt. I went back into my room to get my phone.

"Where you going" Lucas spoke in a groggy voice. I could tell he just had awoken.

"To Treasure's grandma house" I stated simply. Lucas just nodded and kept it at that. He knew his place.

"Baby I am getting ready to leave aight" I said as I put my shoes on.

I grabbed my phone and went over to Lucas to give him a passionate kiss. 

Lucas

Since, Asia and Treasure went out today I decided to get some fresh air too. I had my windows down and let the light breeze flow through my car. I phone began to ring I answered with even looking at who it was.

"Hello"

"punta culo negro"

"The fuck Maria"

"Yes did you fucking change your number"

"Uhh yeah, but whats up"

"Can you come by we have to talk"

"um nah you can come by my house though around um three"

"carajo qué"

"yeah bye see you"

I hung up. I guess she said bye I didn't really understand what she was saying. I did change my number to cut loose people I didn't need and Maria was one I guess someone gave her my number. I am trying to stay Loyal as possible to Asia and I don't need anyone interfering with that. I went to the trap house to see what up, not shit so I went back home. Maria's car was parked out front.

I pulled in to the garage and she got out her car and she is pregnant. What the fuck?

|

"You were the last person I fucked Lucas" She stated.

I knew that was a lie because she messed around with a bunch on niggas and ill be damned if she just come up here and throw an unborn child on me. 

"You coming up here and all saying you pregnant is a lil too much" I stated honestly.

I could tell she wasn't listening to shit I am saying because well she was looking exactly at me but not at my face. I sighed and looked at my Rolex, Asia could be here any minute by now and Maria ass still here. 

"How is it too much papi" She said then got on top of me straddling me. 

"I thought you were pregnant" I stated looking down at her belly.

"Sike" She said with a laugh and pulled the fake pregnant belly off her. I guess she just needed a reason to come and fuck with me. I began to hear the garage coming up.

"Yo you got to get the fuck out NOW" I yelled.

The door opened and the next thing I felt were Maria's lips on mine.

"What the fuck" I yelled and she laughed.

I looked to see the a pissed off Asia "Really Lucas"

**

this chater prolly made you mad, sad butttttt the question is

What Asia gone do?