chapter 2 : Gumball's nightmare

Nicole was sleeping so peacefully in her bed. Gumball was having a terrible nightmare.

Gumball's nightmare

Gumball was running away from his mother, who was trying to beat up her own son. She was still in her bra and panties She had devil horns and a devil's tail. Gumball then got away from her in the boys bathroom of his school. He was shaking and shivering with fear.

But then, Nicole then opened the door, and said "Why are you even my son?!" in a very angry way.

Gumball was pleading for mercy, but Nicole ignored his pain, and said "Don't worry Gumball. I will make your death a 'gentle one'." she cackled evilly. She then put her hand on Gumball's shoulder and squeezed it.

Gumball was trying to move, but she was too strong for him. But at this, she whispered in his ear "Goodnight, Gumball." that sounded tenderly, but in an evil way.

Gumball then felt someone rubbing his tummy gently.

End of Gumball's nightmare

"Gumball! Wake up!" shouted Nicole

Gumball then woke up from her shouting. He was panting very loudly, and he saw his mom in a very worried look.

"Gumball, are you okay?" she said

Gumball then screamed. You looked evil, and you were going to kill me!" He then curdled to a ball and began to bawl very loudly.

Nicole then gently picked up Gumball, and she said "Shh..It's okay, Gumball. Mommy's here. Don't cry, don't cry." She didn't care about Gumball naked on her bed, she just wanted to let him know that she loves him with all her heart. "It was just a nightmare." she added "I love you, Gumball."

"Really?" said Gumball still sobbing

"Of course, Sweetie." I would never do anything like that to you." she said Tenderly. Nicole then asked "Why did you take your underwear off?"

Gumball began to blush, and cover his privates, with his cheeks red with embarrassment.

Nicole chuckled in a sexy way and said "Oh come on, Gummypuss. There's no need to feel embarrassed, Dear. I'm your mother."

Gumball was still covering his privates, he felt Nicole's hands on his shoulders.

"It's okay if you sleep in the nude. Besides I saw you naked all the time when you were little." said Nicole sweetly.

Gumball then lifted his hands from his penis, and he sighed. "You don't mind if I sleep naked, do you?"

Nicole said "Of course not, Gumball. It's nothing to be ashamed off, and it's not weird. I promise."

"Thanks, Mom." said Gumball

"you're welcome, sweetie." said Nicole tenderly. "Do you feel better now, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I do." Gumball then thought of something. "Mom?" he said

"Yes, Gummypuss?" said Nicole

"Is it okay If I sleep close to you? You know, Cuddle or snuggle with me." Said Gumball

"Of course, Honey. I won't mind snuggling with you at all." said Nicole. She then gently pulled Gumball close to her. He felt her warm arms around his body, and his back was on her stomach.

Gumball then sighed at the feelings he was having.

Nicole then laughed and said caringly "Aww. Do you like to snuggle with your mother."