Chapter 10 : Questions are hurt, but answers are pain.

"Um, guys is that the ghost?" I asked Sam and Dean. A young girl all bloody and gross walked into out seeing distance.

"I think so." Dean answered.

Sam shot right at the ghost and it seemed to disappear in a flash.

"Well we better get starting on looking for that teddy bear." I said wiping heavy cold sweat off my forehead.

"Yes, we better." Sam replied as we walked on and guns aimed out and ready.

24 hours earlier.

I woke with a jolt in out motel room. My body seems covered in sweat and I was in a tank tip and shorts. I looked around the dark room to see Sam in a bed and Dean sleeping in a chair by the table. We were looking on some hunts and we think we have one. There hasn't been much out of the ordinary things happening lately which is weird.

I remember Sam and I's little thing a few hours ago and smiled. We had told Dean that we were talking outside and that I left and Sam went looking for me. So I hope he believed it. Probably not. But I'm hoping.

I laid my head back down on the hard pillow and tried to think of something sleep worthy. Sheep, Sam. Comfy beds, Sam. Mostly Sam is in my bed list. You can say that.

About the hunt, it's a woman who was killed, well suffocated by a teddy bear. And the lady had no kids or stuffed animals at all in the house. Officers looked after the incident. The lady was fourth something. Why would she had toddy bears. Weird huh?

Anyways were going to check that out after we are all up and awake. Which should be soon. But for now I need a bit more sleep.

I closed my heavy eyes and fell into a tired darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked as blurs came chasing after me in the car. Everything seemed to move so fast. It was as if they were chasing me. We had woken up a few hours after I was awake. We all got dressed and hit the road for Gary, Indiana. Bobby was fine with us going and we said after that we would come backs and make sure he's ok. Which hopefully he should be.

The car stopped at what looks like a gas station. "Need anything?" Asked Dean, leaving the car.

"Water?" I asked.

"Sam?" Dean looked across Sam.

"Nothing." He answered.

"I'll be back. And will you too be ok, alone, in here?"

"Yeah, we're fine." I said a little too harshly.

"Ok." Dean commented Putin his hands in the air. He walked into the gas station for my request and I bet his too.

"Your a good actress." Sam said after Dean was gone.

"Years of practice."

A confused expression filled Sam's face.

"Oh! In hell." I answered for Sam.

"Really?"

"Putting my game face on and dealing with why I had too."

"Wh-."

"Nope." I said knowing the question the was going to be asked. 'What is it like in hell?

I wouldn't answer. "Ok." I sad face fell up Sam. It made me laugh. It was that puppy dog look that had a funny feature to it.

Sam smiled back. "What are we doing about Dean?" Sam asked.

"Not telling him." I quickly said. The answer was easy and Sam should know it. The thing that happened between us, stays between us. Which makes total sense.