Emerald Angel Eyes.

The razor blade skimmed across my skin, instant stinging taking over. I watched as the blood began slowly oozing out. Tears stung my eyes but i blinked them away. I brought the cold metal to my wrist once again, wincing as it tore my flesh.

"Darling, please stop." I heard his voice, the voice that left me two weeks ago. 

"Why'd you leave me Harry!?" I screamed out, my heart throbbing more and more. Tears sprung my eyes as I panted, my breathing uneasy.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." His voice faded more. I screamed and through the razor allowing the blood to drip onto my leg. "Please stop doing this to yourself baby." I felt my unharmed arm being pulled on, having me stand up. I saw him.. His emerald green eyes looking down at me, his messy mop of brunette curls messy how he always had it, a frown creeping on his face as he peaked down at my wrist.

"You.. You left me Harry." I whispered, my voice shaky. His thumb traced my cheek and i shut my eyes. His touch was so foreign to me..

"Keep your eyes closed." He whispered. I listened and he softly cupped my cheek in his hand. His soft lips touched mine and my heart fluttered. His lips.. Those irresistible lips I finally have on mine. "I love you."

When i opened my eyes, he wasnt there.. No one was there. And I stood there alone once again.. But knowing that Harry, my angel was watching over me...