Prologue

Photo: Breunna

Hello. My name is Breunna Monique Love, but people call me bre. I'm 17, 5"3', lightskin, not skinny but shaped right, and thick in all the right places, aka bad bitch, and I'm a junior in high school. I am the only child. My mom and dad are still together, my dad is a drug lord, and my mom works at a cafe. I love them both but we all know I'm a daddy's girl. Right now I'm with my two best friends, Ashanti and Tasha, at school.

-Bre

"Hey, Bre", both Tasha and Ashanti say.
"Heyyy!". I ran over and hugged both of them since we all have our lockers by each others we were all at our lockers. "I just got here and I'm already ready to go home" I said to them.
"Not me" said Ashanti. Ashanti was brown skin and thick, but not as much as me.
"Me neither" Tasha said. Tasha was brown skin too, and she wasn't that thick but she had a shape.
"Okay, somebody better tell me what happed to my friends, or it's bout to go down" I said, laughing a little. That's when they both pointed to three boys walking down the hallway. I'm guessing they're new cause I've never seen them around here before. "Who are they?" I asked.
"They just moved here" Tasha said.
"Yep, and they sexy as hell" Ashanti said. I looked at her like she was crazy, but there was one that caught my eye. I don't really date anyone cause my ex cheated on me and every since then I thought all boys were just selfish dogs. Then the boys started walking towards their lockers. Guess what, their lockers are right across from ours, what a coincidence. I guess they saw my best friends nearly drooling over them and came over there. The one that caught my eye said "Wassup, I'm Brandon. And these are my friends, Kyle and Trevor."
"Hey, I'm Bre. These are my friends, Ashanti and Tasha." I said, introducing myself and my friends. I could tell that they were gonna like Trevor and Kyle. But I wasn't so convinced that I was gonna go out with Brandon.

-Brandon

Tasha and Ashanti alright, but when I saw Bre my whole world was put on pause I can tell she has a smart mouth, and was gone be hard to get but I'll get to her. I think she's the one.

-Ashanti

Omg! Trevor is sexy as hell, I hope all of us go on a triple date or something cause I am feeling him.

-Trevor

I think I might have a little crush on Ashanti, I think she likes me too, and I think I wanna take her out and get to know her.

-Tasha

Y'all just don't know all the emotions I'm having, I'm happy, but I got butterflies in my stomach for Kyle.

-Kyle

I really like Tasha, by the way she kept staring at me I could tell she liked me too. But I want to see how it will all go between us.