Chapter 2

Photo: the secret beach

-Bre

The triple date was over and it was the most best place I've ever eaten at. I had a pig plate of food. Just cause I'm a girl don't mean imma eat like one. My plate was probably the biggest one, but it was worth it. But now all of us was outside.

-Brandon

So now we outside and everyone was about to get in their rides to go home. This was the best date I've ever had, and you know that's hard for boys to say. So that's how I know Bre is the one for me.

-Kyle

Y'all might not think I'm all that romantic, and that's true but when comes to girls I got some smooth moves, lol. Watch this. I picked up Tasha and put her on the back of my car and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. There was no other girl to please my lips like her. I think that we will definitely go on another date, and soon.

-Trevor

I think that I will not be having any other girl in my life that has the personality, face, laugh, and body like Ashanti. She is like the perfect one for me. I think that our soon-to-be relationship will go far. And if not I will always remember and think about her. She was my everything.

-Tasha JM

Since Bre and Ashanti are coming over my house they might as well have a sleep over. I'm going to call them and tell them to get some clothes and pajamas. I called them on a three way.

Bre&Ashanti: heyyy!
Me: hey
Bre: we still coming over yo house I just gotta take a shower right quick and put on some clothes
Ashanti: I'm all ready, and I'll be over there in a little bit
Me: Ok, y'all gonna sleep over so just pack some clothes and pajamas
Bre&Ashanti: Ok
Me: Ok bye
Bre: bye
Ashanti: see you later
End of call

-Ashanti

So Tasha just called me and Bre to get some clothes and pj's,
I hope we have some kind of a girl talk or do something fun. I want to tell them what happened yesterday on the triple date. Omg, Trevor is so fucking sexy, he could pass as a super model. And he got some smooth words, plus I feel like I can tell him anything. He looks and seems like a reasonable person once you really get to know him. But I gotta go so I can make it to the sleepover.

-Bre

When I got out the shower since it was a little warm outside I put on some pants, a croped sweatshirt, some golden hoops, my blue converse shoes, and my angel wings necklace, with my bow ring. My outfit really complimented my curves. Which means I look sexy as fuck. I grabbed my suit case and put my clothes in it with some pajamas. Then I went downstairs and gave mom and dad a kiss. "Where you going?" Dad said, even though he's a thug he has a soft spot for me and is over protective.
"It's ok dad, I'm just sleeping over Tasha's house"
"OK be careful" he said.
"I will, love you"
"Love u too, baby, have fun"
After that I walked out the door and rolled the suitcase to my car and put it in. Then I started the car and drove off.

When I got there everyone was already there, I said hi to Tasha's mom and dad and went to Tasha's room.her room was big but not bigger than mines. "Heyy!" I say hugging them.
"You finally got here" Tasha says.
"Girl y'all know how my dad is" I say.
"Yeah, we know" Ashanti says laughing a little.

It was a little late and Tasha's parent were sleep so we were going to talk about the date we had yesterday. This was going to be good, plus we had some snacks and drinks. Oh yeah, it's about to go down. "Ok, so I was tryna order, and you know how you feel some one staring at you?" I asked.
"Yeah" they said.
"I looked up and I say the most sexiest boy looking up at me, I asked why was he staring at me, and he says because your beautiful. I said you already said that and he says because it's worth saying."
"Awwww" they said together.
"You and Brandon would be good together" Tasha says.
"Y'all would be the new power couple" Ashanti says.
"I want to go out with him but I'm afraid of being heartbroken again" I said to them.
"Ok," Tasha started, "So we made our way to the car and as I was walking to my side Kyle picks me up and places me on the back of his car. His kissed me with so much passion"
"My turn. So before we went in Trevor looked in my eyes and with the most serious face he said that I would be the girl he always wanted" Ashanti said.
"It sounds like everyone had a good night" I said. "Now let's watch a movie"

-Brandon

Last night was the most perfect day I ever had in my life, and I'm not saying that just because.I'm saying that because I met he most perfect human being on earth, and her name happens to be, Bre. She is something else sometimes but that is what I like about her. Her smart mouth, thickness, eyes, and mostly her just as a person. She is so wifey material and I do hope we get married one day because she is my hope and dreams. And finally my dreams have come true.

Today I'm going to school and I'm going to ask Bre out. Like to go and eat or something then I'm going to secretly take her to a beach where no one is at and make a spot for her to watch the waves and play in the water, or whatever she wants to do. I already bought her a swimsuit. I also invited Trevor and Kyle to come and bring Ashanti and Tasha. When I got in the school, I immediately went to Bre and asked her if she wanted to go and eat somewhere, she said yeah. Surprisingly she wasn't being difficult this time.

After school I took her to Culver's. She at and I told that we were going somewhere else too. Of course she asked me where and I told her it was a surprise. So after she ate she got in the car. That's when I instantly went driving to the secret beach. When I got there Kyle was there. And a couple minutes later trevor came. "Is this another triple date?" She asked.
"Sorta". When I parked I grabbed the stuff out the car and gave her the swimsuit so that she could put it on. It fitted perfectly and I was frozen. "Is there something wrong?" She asked checking herself.
"You committed a crime for being sexy" I laughed
"So why aren't you in jail already?" She laughed.
We walked to a spot and I laid the blankets down. She went in the water and got wet and I did for a little bit too. When she came back and sat on the towel, I got down on one knee. She looked over and gasped, "Bre? Will u be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!" I took her hand and put the ring on. If we were getting engaged, this ring is nothing compared to the one I'm getting for the engagement. But now I got bae!