Chapter 5

Picture- Justice & her boyfriend

-Bre

*Beep. Beep. Beep*
I rolled over and turned my alarm off. I sat up and did a small stretch, then fully got up. I went to the bathroom to pee. When I was done I wiped myself, flushed the toilet, and washed and dried my hands. After I came out the bathroom I went to my walk in closet and looked of and outfit. I looked for what felt like hours. Then I finally settled for my black and white '99 problems' crop top, some white shorts, and some black white and grey Jordan's. After I laid my clothes on the bed, I got my beats pill and my phone and when my bathroom. I turned on my beats pill and went to the shower playlist on Apple Music. I turned the water on and let it run until it got to the temp that I wanted. When it did I turned the shower on and got in. About 10 minutes later, I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I grabbed my beats pill and my phone and threw them on the bed. I moisturized my body with my bath and body works lotion, and put on a matching Victoria Secret bra and panty set. After I put my clothes on I made sure every thing was in my book bag and turned off my speaker while grabbing my phone and heading downstairs. When I reached the kitchen where my mom and dad was I told them what my plans were today and gave them kisses and hugs and went out the door. I got into my car and plugged my phone into the aux cord and went to pandora and played R&B hits.

About ten minutes later, I got to school. I met up wit my girls and we went to our lockers. As usual Tasha has something crazy to say. "Girl, did you hear the rumor that's going around?"
"No. What?" I said. "I heard that Tanisha got aids from Chris". I stared at her for a second and busted out laughing. Tanisha was my close friend once upon a time until she turned around and started being fake. So I had to cut her off. "That's what her dumb thot ass get". I was still dying. So much, I didn't even notice the boys were standing behind me. I looked at Ashanti and Tasha an they were looking behind me. So I ceased my laugh a little and turned around. That's when I cleared my throat and said something to break the silence. "Hey, guys" I said. "What was so funny", Kyle said speaking for all of their face expressions. "Nothing anymore", I said catching a slight attitude because they had killed my vibe. "Mhm, ok" he said and walked over to Tasha, putting his hand around her shoulders. I just rolled my eyes and got what I needed for my first period. As I was getting my stuff I felt a strong pair of hands on my waist. I knew it was Brandon. So I didn't turn around. I just kept getting my supplies. Then I felt his cool breath in my ear saying, "What's wrong?" I closed my locker with my things in my hands and faced him.

"Nothing" I said. "Are you and the boys still coming to BDubs after school?" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah. We should. I don't think anything has come up." I smiled a little

"Ok, good. I also invited my old best friend since third grade. She might being her boyfriend too, if she has one."

"Ok that's cool babe. Come on so we aren't late to class."

I started walking to my class, and I was leading the way until next thing I know was that I was off the the ground. I looked and Brandon and instead of telling him to put me down and struggling I just laid my head on his chest and enjoyed the ride. When we got to the class room he put me in my feet and we walked in. We both went to our seats and waited for the bell to ring. A couple seconds later the bell rung and the rest of the students came rushing in. I could wait until school was over.

The last bell rung indicating that it was time to go home. I went to my locker and put my stuff in my book bag and headed to my car. I threw my book bag in the passenger seat and started the engine. I plugged my phone in and made my way to BDubs.

When I arrived, Brandon, Trevor, Tasha and Ashanti was there. Then Kyle pulled in the parking lot, and parked beside me. We all went inside and found where we wanted sit. Once we had a table with two extra chairs for Justice and her boyfriend, we ordered our drinks. And socialized. When I looked up after hearing the door close I saw Justice. I got up from my seat and gave her a hug. Then she spoke to everyone else. "Hey everyone. I'm Justice and this is my boyfriend Dominick."
"Nice to meet you guys" Dominick said. Everyone said hi and introduced themselves, including me. They sat down and a little later the waiter came back to take our orders. He took our orders and Justice and Dominick's drink orders and went back into the kitchen. After we got our food, ate and talked, it was about time for us to pay the bill and go. So we paid the bill and we were outside.
"It was so good to talk to you and your boyfriend, Justice" I said.

"You too. I hope we can catch up some more."

"Yeah me too. But I'll talk to you later. And it was nice to meet you Dominick".

He smiles, "You too, Bre".

They went off to their car and I went to give Ashanti and Tasha a hug cuz after I talk to Brandon for a minute, I'm going home and doing to sleep. I went over to Brandon and wrapped my arms around his waist as he did mine. " I'm so exausted" I said.

He chuckled, "You'll be ok. Just don't fall asleep driving."

"I won't. But I'm about to head home. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Aight", he kissed me and we went our separate ways.

About fifteen minutes later I arrived to the house and I turned my engine off. I grabbed my book bag and got out the car. I closed the door and locked them, heading to the door. I unlocked the door and went to my room. I closed the door and plopped on the bed. After laying there for five minutes, I brushed my teeth and put on my night clothes turned off the light, got in the bed, and went to sleep.