~*Chappie 2*~

I Saww Chresanto..W. A Girll..He Wasz Picking Her Up.& Spininng Around'..Omgg..My Heart Wasz Shattered..Wait I Have A Boyfriend'..He Saw Mhe Standing There ..He Wasz Walking Towards Mhe'.

Roc:Hayy..Capriaa'!

Capriaa:Hii!..*Walking toward the beach*

Roc:Hey Guys!..Come Over Here..*walking behind you*

As I Wasz Texting Corahn..I Looked Up & Saww A Group Of People Walking Towards Mhe..I Texted Corahn But He Didn't Respond..He Must Be Doing Somethingg..

??:Hey Im Kiona!

Capriaa:Heyy*waving at her*

??:Heyy.Im Rayy*Kisses your hand*

Capriaa:*blushes & smile*Haaayy'.

Kionaa:*Plays hits Ray*..RAY!

Ray:Im Sorry Babe'*kisses her check*

Capriaa:Awwhh.

Roc:*laughs*This Is Mhi Girlfriend Gabrielle

Capriaa:Haai .*waves at her*

Gabrielle:Mhmm*rolls eyes*

??:Okaay?..Im Prince & This Is Mhi Girlfriend Aaliyah.

Capriaa:Haai Guyss.

Roc:Okaay Enough Chitter Chatingg'.Leggoo To The Water..*runs to the water*

EverybodyExCapriaa&Gabrielle:*runs*

Capriaa:Why Arent You Going ?..*laying my towel down on the sand*

Gabrielle:Stfu Bitch..You Think Youu Pretty & You Think You Gon Steal Chres Away From Me..Well Yah Not.!!!

Capriaa:*takes a deep breath & stands up*Bitchh Whoo Tf' Aree Youu Talking Too.!?..Cause It Sholl Aint Me..You Better Watch YAH MUTHAFUCKING MOUTH..Before You Punched In It'??!!..Iann The Onee Hoeee!!!!..I Just Asked You One Simple Fucking Question..& You Think Somebody Gon Steal Yah Mann..Chyy Boo-*gets cut off by roc*

Roc: Wtf Is Going On.

Capriaa:I Just Asked Her Why Didn't She Go To The Water W.You..& She Saying Ima Steal You Away From Her'..

Gabrielle:..Baby Are You Cheating On Mhee'..?!?!

Roc:.No..Why Do You Keep Asuming Daht.

Gabrielle:Cause You Are W. Diss Hoee'*points at me & walk away*

Capriaa:You Probably Cheating On Himm..& IANN NO MUTHAFUCKING Hoeeeee!?!

Gabrielle:*Flips the finger & keep walking*

Capriaa:Nu Un..I Don't Takee Offerss!!!!'* Lays Down On My Towel*

Roc:Sorry For Her She's Probably Just Jealous..Im Gonna Break Up W. Her Tommar'*laying beside you*

Capriaa:Why?..

Roc:Cause I Thinks She Cheating On Me.

Everybody Came & Layed On The Beach In A Line..& Ray Had To Sit Beside Me..& The Hoee Almost Got A Muthafuckingg Beat Downn'..

Capriaa: Oh *stands up a takes off shorts*

Ray&Roc:DAAAYYYUUUUMMMMMM!

Capriaa:*Sits Down Quick & Puts Ear Phones In Listening To..Versace x Drake*

::ROCS POV::

Omg..Capriaa Is So Pretty & Ha Personality & The Way She Talk & Walk Ima Have To Make Her Mine..But Im W.Gabrielle..Ughh Let Me Text Haa.