Hello Police Officers and tour

Your P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and hit the button to shut it off. I turned to the right side of the bed and groaned "five more minutes" Covering yourself over your favorite blanket.

But then I remembered about checking the small town out. I got up from my bed while doing long cat stretches and rubbing my sleepy eyes.

I went to wash my face and brush my teeth and went down to make delicious pancakes for breakfast.

As I went down that stairs one by one I realized that it's so quiet and the only sounds I hear is nature sound ( idk if that's even possible😂)

I made way into the kitchen and Took a medium sized pan out from the drawer and started to take the ingredients out from the fridge (which is fully stacked btw😋) to make pancakes.

Once I finished cooking my chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup I ate it with deliciousness " I'm such a great Cook" (that's me😆😆) praising yourself

After I was done eating and washed the plate and fork I ate off of I went back to my bed to take a shower/bubble bath.

I changed into my favorite ootd (outfit of the day), went outside of the house, making sure the main door is locked.

Listening to my baby purrs engine to life. I then on drove towards the direction of the town of Gravity falls.

---------bought to you by rave unicorns time skip------------------

There were a lot of people looking at your car with fascination since there isn't anyone richer than the Northwest family, which you don't know yet.

Two sheriffs then spotted your car and told you to park to the right side of the road. One of the sheriffs tapped your glass lightly. He was a black fat man with grayish colored beard and wearing the town's officer hat. I pressed the down window button and looked at them "good morning officers did I disobeyed any driving laws" sweats forming in your head. "You must be the new girl in town that your parents told us, my names sheriff Blubs" reaching a hand out and your shake his hand back. "And this here is my partner and best friend Duputy Durland" he said putting an arm around on his waist and hugging him. The other officer was a white man, tall and skinny (in my opinion tho) hugging Blubs back as well.

 The other officer was a white man, tall and skinny (in my opinion tho) hugging Blubs back as well

an anime sweat drop formed looking at them both.

"Say what's your name by the way?"

"(F/n)(L/n)"

"Welcome to the town of Gravity Falls (F/N)" Deputy Durland said. "Thanks Mr. Durland" smiling back at them both.

"Ummmm.... Well officers I was wondering if you could give a tour around the town if possible"

"Of course Hun, I mean we have a lot of free time at our hands right now" Blubs said. "That's right, I mean all we ever do most of the time is eat donuts and sleep "Durland said.

"Just follow us (F/N)" both of them said.

The tour with the two officers was fun while I gained information of each tour that I was given"not as bad as I thought it would be"

I went out of my car and hugged the two officers for the tour.

"Thank you so much for the tour Sheriff Blubs and Duputy Durland"

"Aww shucks you can call me Blubs and him Durland" Blubs said.

Durland: "Oh! Before we go somewhere else don't forget to visit the Mystery Shack"

"The Mystery Shack??" Curious

Blubs: "Here's the direction to go there" giving you the map directions.

"thanks Blubs well I gotta go now and thank you again for giving me a tour around town" waving goodbye at them.

Durland: "No problem (f/n) and have a safe drive there"

"I will" I replied back and drove towards the direction to the mystery shack.

Unknowingly a certain dream demon hiding behind the huge pine trees was watching you though out the tour.