Chapter four

"Well that journey was short."

Mark said while climbing on the bus after Jack.

"Yea, but now we have a long arse bus ride a head of us."

"Greeeaaat"

Mark said sarcastically. Jack fumbled around in his bag and found a movie: Finding Nemo. He held it up for Mark to see.

"You wanna watch that?"

"Mhmm, can ye put it in t'e TV please?"

"Sure"

Mark took the DVD and slid the disk into the inbuilt player. He walked back over to Jack and sat down with his arms hung over the back of sofa. Jack smiled and put his legs up so he could cuddle into Mark. He smiled and let his arm rest on Jack's small shoulders.

Half way through the movie Jack fell asleep. Mark smiled and stood up, gently laying him down on the sofa. He picked him up bridal style and carried him to his bunk.

"Mark?"

Jack rubbed his eyes and sleepily looked up at him. Mark smiled and set Jack down on his feet. He pulled back the covers before lifting Jack back into his bunk.

"Go back to sleep baby"

Mark said softly while pulling the covers over Jack. He gently took off his glasses and placed a kiss on his forehead before covering him over, closing the curtain and walking back in to finish watching the movie.

"So. Your Mark then."

Ken walked in and sat down next to Mark but he folded his arms and shuffled away, not taking his eyes off the film.

"And your Ken."

"Aren't you happy to see me? C'mon I'm famous"

"Jack was right, you are very narcissistic. And uh no I'm not happy to see you."

"And why's that?"

Ken said through gritted teeth.

"Because you don't sound like a nice guy, Jack is kind, caring, adorable and amazing."

Mark said, a smile creeping on his face.

"Your so gay for him."

Mark frowned and looked at Ken.

"Shut the fuck up."

Ken smirked and prodded his arm.

"Ha! You are!"

Mark stood up, turned the film off, put it away then walked to his bunk.

"Just tell him, he's gay."

"I don't like him."

"Uh it's pretty obvious you do. Your always around him."

Mark climbed into his bunk and fumbled around his earphones.

"I'm his bodyguard, it's my job."

"Do you see my bodyguard anywhere?"

"We're friends."

"Sure you are."

Ken smirked and folded his arms while walking off. Mark closed his curtain, slipped off his clothes down to his boxers, climbed under the covers and smiled to himself, he did like Jack; very much, but he wasn't ready to admit that yet.

~~~

Mark groaned and turned over in his bunk. He got woken up by the sounds of quiet talking and the occasional wimper. Wait. His eyes shot open and a frown appeared on his face. Wimpering? That isn't right.