Empty Bloodbag - Lacus Welt

The Party was running well. Everyone was having fun. The world was at peace.

As suddenly Shinoa suggested to play seven minutes in heaven or how she said 'Lets throw two people into a closet to repopulate the world.'

"(name)-chan" you heard Shinoas voice behind you. "You know virgins are a sin nowadays , so choose" with this she holds a bag in front of you.

You roll your eyes and put your hand into the bag and start searching for anything interesting. Grabbing around on different objects you notice something cold out of plastic, like a plastic bag. You decide for this object and take it out of the bag.

It turns out to be one of those hospital blood bag, but empty.

"Eew" you hold it up with two fingers.

"Ah, this is mine." you hear a voice from the side.

He grabs the bag out of your hand and grabs your hand with his still free hand. "Lets go."

"Don't kill her." you hear Rene saying with a bored face.

Lacus pulls you into the closet and you can see Shinoa winking and smiling at you "Have fun" as she closed the door.

Then it's dark. You can notice Lacus sitting down and you sit down yourself.

"Mah, i am hungry." comes from Lacus.

He fixed his eyes on you. "Hm, maybe."

You can notice Lacus moving and suddenly you feel something wet on your neck.

With big eyes you ask "Lacus?"

"Aren't we supposed to play?" he whispers into your ear.

Shifting around, he sits down on your lap, you between his legs.

Laying a hand behind you neck, the other behind you back, he slowly lowers his head towards you.

As his lips are in front of yours he freezes in his movement for a moment.

"He" a soft chuckle comes from his lips before they touch yours.

His lips move harsh against yours and his hands starts to roam over your body.

He squeezes short one of your breasts which makes you shriek short in surprise.

Using the opportunity he slips his tongue into your mouth.

After he explored your mouth a bit, he breaks the kiss short. Just to tackle your mouth again with his.

This time biting on your lips, soft but hard enough to draw blood. His tongue licking it away.

As he breaks the kiss again, he licks the blood that is on his lips away.

"Delicious." he hummed.

You can notice some blood dripping down your lip. Which stays not unnoticed by Lacus.

Leaning towards you he licks the blood from your chin away.

Right in this moment the door opens and reveal Shinoa screaming "She's alive!"

You squeeze your eyes together, blended by the light.

Lacus stays up from you and gives you a hand to stay up too.

As you want to walk back to your place, he grabs your hand and pulls you towards him.

"Where are you going delicious? We still have to finish something." With this he takes you away from the party to somewhere more private.