Ribbon - Ferid Bathory

The Party was running well. Everyone was having fun. The world was at peace.

As suddenly Shinoa suggested to play seven minutes in heaven or how she said 'Lets throw two people into a closet to repopulate the world.

You saw Krul literally dancing towards you, when she stopped infront of you and said: "Choose your luck,my dear."

She held the bag right in front of your face. Without an answer you inserted slowly your hand into the bag. Fishing a bit around inside of it you noticed something that felt like silk. When you took it out of the bag, it turned out to be one of the ribbons that no one else than Ferid Bathory always wore.

"I think that would be mine." You can hear him say from behind you. "Shall we, my dear?" He went around you and held his hand in front of you, as his ribbon was missing, his hair were open. You laid your hand in his, took a deep breath and stood up.

Ferid lead you into the closet, you still held the ribbon inside the other hand.

Krul popped up in front of the closet. "No biting Ferid. Remember." She said with a serious face and closed the door.

"So, we are supposed to kiss, right?" Ferid asked with his singing voice.

"Hmm, yes, i think." You answered shy, not sure how to react near to Ferid.

Of course you would have loved to kiss the attractive vampire right next to you, but you would have never said it out loud.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your butt. "So? Shall we?"Your hear Ferid ask, as he patted your butt.

"Huh?" you was taken by surprise. Your eyes went big, as you felt Ferid move towards you, his face being infront of yours. He was near enough, to fell his breath against your lips.

The hand that patted your butt was resting around your waist now. You felt his other hand behind your head and without a warning you felt his warm and soft lips pressed against yours. Without a second thought you answered the kiss. Your hands found their way into his long silky hair.

You both broke the kiss after a while. A blush decorated your face. "No need to be shy (name)-chan. You know, I feel like we shouldn't get caught in some stupid pose, so lets finish this somewhere else, when we are out of the closet. Ah and could I have my ribbon back? I prefer my hair closed" Ferid said in his usual playful voice.

You took a deep breath; "But your hair looks more pretty open."

"You can see it later in our private session open again, but for now..." and with this he caught the ribbon, you still held, out of your hand. As he closed his hair in a ponytail again, the door already opened and Krul stood infront of the closet.

"Any wounds? Any blood loss??"Krul asked, looking into your direction.

"No, I am fine." You answered short to her.

"Lets leave this boring party (name)-chan" Ferid said as he offered you his hand, that you gladly accepted, and started to walk away with you.

"Ferid, no direct drinking from humans. Did you hear me, Bathory? Bathory??" You still heard Krul screaming.