Chapter 1

Author POV

It was just a normal day for the our young reader. (Y/n) was sitting in their living room on their computer reading their favorite webcomic Homestuck. All seemed like a typical day but our dear reader had no idea what was in store for them.

Reader POV

Finally!!! Hussie updated!! I opened up the familiar website, MSpaintadventure, and clicked on the newest panels. Once I finished reading the newest chat logs, I clicked back to Act 6 to re-read it again. I read though the pester logs and smiled happily when I saw Dirk's familiar orange text appear. He has to be my favorite character in the whole webcomic! Sure I love the others but something about Dirk made me just love him a bit more. As I read though my favorite Act, I was interrupted by my annoying doorbell ringing. I sighed and closed my laptop.

"Be there in a moment!!" I yelled to who ever had the nerve to interrupt my webcomic time. I dragged my lazy self off the couch and made my way to the door. I didn't bother looking though the peep hole before opening it.

"Can I help yo-" I stopped mid sentence and started in absolute shock at who stood in front of me. In front of my stood the one and only Dirk Strider. He stood there a bit awkwardly but not too noticeable.

"What's up? Name's Dirk. This is going to sound pretty damn weird but you're a character from my favorite anime in my world." He said in a deep monotone voice that you'd expect the Strider to have. You narrowed your eyes. There's no way this guy is for real.

"Ok this has got to be some kind of joke. You're really good at cosplaying dude but you aren't fooling me with acting like the real Dirk Strider." I replied to him, kind of annoyed that someone would try to play some prank on me. He rose his eyebrow a bit at me. Even with the shades I could tell he was confused.

"This isn't a joke." He said trying to convince me. I wasn't buying it.

"So your telling me that you are the real Dirk Strider from Homestuck and I'm a character from your favorite anime?" I questioned, not believing this guy for a second. A part of me wanted to believe him but it just seemed too good to be true.

"I don't know what Homestuck is but the rest is true." He said, surprising me. He didn't know what Homestuck is? He saw my shocked expression and sighed.

"Do I seriously have to prove who I am?" I gave him a simple nod before looking at his shades. I smirked a bit, having the prefect way of identifying him.

"The real Dirk Strider has orange eyes and a tattoo on his arm. You show me your eyes and tattoo and I'll believe you." I know this was a long shot but if he really wanted me to believe him, he'd do it. He flinched very slightly at the request.

"Are you serious? I have to take my shades off, let you see my eyes, and show you my tattoo just to prove myself?"

"Yep. Shades off or I close the door and forget this encounter ever happened." He sighed but actually complied. He hesitantly took off his shades, revealing Dirk's signature orange eyes. I stared at them in surprise at how real they actually looked.

"You're eyes...they don't look like colored contacts..." I said, starting to actually get a bit scared.

"That's because they aren't. I've been trying to tell you that. Do you really still need to see my tattoo?" He asked, seeming to be getting annoyed that I wasn't believing him. I shook my head and looked up at him

"N-No...I just..you're actually real?" I ask, stuttering like the dork I am. What? I know I'm a dork and I embrace it! He put his shades back on and smirked a bit

"I'm definitely real. Good to see you finally believe me. Now, could I come in? I have a lot to talk to you about." He said, looking past me, into the house.

"Y-Yeah sure. Come on in." I replied opening the door wider for him to come in. It's times like these where I'm glad I live alone! (Author: you're welcome in advance~~) Author shut up!! (Author: ok ok. Geez...you're so rude! *absconds* ) Anyways, he nodded and walked inside. I smiled and closed the door after him and walked to the couch to discuss this whole situation with the one and only Dirk Strider!