Teaser/Sneak Peek

With my hand clamped around his throat, there was nothing stopping me from crushing his windpipe and suffocating the life out of him. The powerful drug of adrenaline surged through my body, the feeling of having someone else's life in my grasp and so easily being able to end it was exhilarating. Empowering. A small chuckle escapes my lips as I look into the terrified, blue eyes of the young man, my own eyes glowing blood red.

"It seems as though you don't have much of a choice," I say, speaking as if it were just a normal conversation about the weather, "tell me where the pendant is or I'll crush it out of you." My grip tightens slightly and I can hear his gasps cut off.

However, through the tears and fear, I see a spark of determination, a spark that infuriates me as I know he won't speak. I don't let that aggression show. I know I'll find his limit, break it. I'll make him crack and spill everything.

"I'll make you sing," I growl, my casual tone from before transforming into a venomous, cold growl; the voice of the devil, "on way or another."

With my free hand, I reach down to my hip and pull a knife from my belt, holding it up close to his face for him to take a good look at the sharp blade. A new form of terror covers his face and I smirk, that exhilarating surge piercing through me once more. I rest the tip of the knife under his right eye and press down hard enough to pierce his flesh. Blood trickled from the blade and down his cheek, his face contorting in pain.

"And it'll be a glorious song."

Hello :) this is the teaser of a possible upcoming book. The beginning chapter will be posted if I see that there are people who want to read this so please vote and comment. Thanks :)