Chapter one: Ugh 6:45 is to early!

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

"Ugggh I'm coming!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
Who in the h-e-double hockey sticks is at the door at *looks at alarm and groans* 6:45 A.M!!! Ugh that's to early!

Wow how rude of me I didn't introduce myself I'm Angela Peirce. I'm a college student majoring in English literature. I live in Seattle and attend Marmaduke University. Now I really should get the door!

I walk down the small hallway and look through the peephole.
"Aaw sugar!" I exclaim. Because when I look out the peephole hole it's my dad and his minions. You see Mathew C. Peirce is a mechanic with top dollar clients who apparently pay to protect him. After what must have been 10 seconds of non-stop beeping he finally yelled, "ANGELA ROSE-MARIE PEIRCE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOOOOW!!!!!!" My dad shouts.
"CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK IM COMING!!!" I SHOUT BACK.
I walk out of the door wearing grey joggers and a white T-shirt (a/n picture above e/a/n) and hug my father kissing his cheeks.
"Hello daddy," I turn to the other two, "Jeremiah, Joshua how are you doing this morning?"
I get a mumbled 'fine' in response. I smiled and turned to my father.
"Daddy what is so important it couldn't wait two hours when I came over for breakfast?"
"I need you to come with me,"he said calmly. I raised one eyebrow.
"Come with you where exactly?" I asked with a slight attitude.
"If you know what's good for you little girl you'll lose the fucking attitude and get in the house, do whatever it is women do that takes hours, and get your ass in my car." He said eerily calm.
I narrowed my eyes at him blushing because the boys heard that. Then I went in the house so he couldn't just drag me to the car after what I'm about to say (it's happened before :|). I slammed the door locked it and yelled, "FUCK OFF!!" He let out a growl that seemed to shake my house.
"Do I need to come in there and spanked your ass red?!?" He screamed.
I knew he was serious I could feel it so my eyes widened and I stuttered out a "N-no sir."
He then said "10 minutes you have 10 minutes"
I ran upstairs and hurriedly throwing on skinny jeans and a peach t shirt that said "oh I'm sorry did I roll my eyes out loud" on it. Literally ran and grabbed my makeup sprinting outside only to see my dad smirking.
"That's what I thought." He said.
I just rolled my eyes and got in the limo. Little did I know that they were taking me to the devil himself.