Chapter 3: You're Joking Right?!?

Okie guys soooo sorry for the delay I got grounded eeeew

Anywaaaaays enjoy!!!!!

-Princessa

______________________________________________________

Dominic freaking King!! THE FLUNKING BIGGEST LEADER OF THE MOTHER TRUCKING MAFIA!!!

"This is a joke right?? You're joking? You are telling me a reeeaaally  BAD joke?!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Uuuuh.... weeelll... you see baby girl..." my father stuttered out.

Dominic finally stopped staring at his phone long enough to look at my shocked, and probably terrified, face and chuckle. He freaking chuckled.  That's it. That. Is. IT. I was about to get up and kill that grasshole when suddenly Dr. Cutie's hold on me tightened.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he whispered, as if he could read my mind.

"Why not?!?" I half whisper-shout, half whine at him.

"Because then I'd have to shoot you, and I really don't wanna do that." he whispers to me.

I huffed but stayed put. That is until Doom-inic came to take me from Dr. Cutie.( See what I did there DOOM-inic it's a play on words... AH COME ON THAT WAS FUNNY)

"GRRRRR!!!" I tried to growl menacingly but it sounded more like a puppy growling so everyone just aaawed at me, which made me pout and burrow my head into Jon's chest. When Doom-inic tried again I swatted his hand. That made him look at me sternly and say, "I reeaally don't wanna punish you, but I will if necessary."

I scoff at that and say, "HA, you couldn't even if you wanted to!"

He raised his eyebrows. "They haven't told you?" he asks, sounding confused.

"Told me what?" I ask, equally confused.

They all look at each other then Jon and Doom-inic slap my father upside the head and mumble something that sounded like "you f^cking idiot!!!"

"How about we let good ole dad explain." Doom-inic said cheerfully. Toooo cheerfully...

"What is it daddy?" I ask. Doom-inic glares at me when I say 'daddy'.

"Sweetie we...well there's really no easy way to say this.... we ummm we... wetradedyouforourlives." he said quickly.

"YOU WHAT?!?" I ask outraged.

"Why?" I demanded when he didn't respond.

"You know how I'm a "mechanic"?" he asked.

"Yeah," I responded, "but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm not really a mechanic. I work for a the mafia." he said nervously.

I didn't respond I just glared until he continued.

"You see baby bear, me and your mother went to one of the wrong casinos, and while we were there Dom's people had us tied up in the basement. They were going to kill your mother so I told them about you and they got Dom's ok and Dom said that our lives weren't enough payment for you so he's also giving us 1 million dollars." 

I growled again, but this time everyone looked afraid. I glared at Doom-inic.

"Listen up, Doom-inic,"I say putting emphasis on the 'doom' part of the word, " you want to take me fine, But if you are looking for some kind of 'sex slave' you aren't gonna get it from me got it?" I ask threateningly.

He just nods and Dr. Cutie laughs.

"And you, Dr. Cutie. release me before I castrate you in your sleep!"

He immediately lets me go. I get up and hug my father.

"I still love you." I whisper while crying a little.

"Thank you sweetheart. I really needed to hear that." he responds quietly.

I get up and walk over to Dominic. He smirks and kisses my head.

"Lets go we have a long drive."