Whats going on?

Present time..
I wince at the memory, eight years ago and it feels just like yesterday.. When we got home we sat inside, watching movies and eating ice cream. He was my best friend. He saved my life more times than I can even think of. I know I shouldn't be but I am a little upset with him for not being there for me when the bullies got to me or when I felt alone and the monster of my mind came out. I look down at the crimson lines that mark my skin. Didn't I deserve this? That's what everyone tells me. I hear the evil voice that tells me to do more, go deeper. I don't listen usually, I knew I had to be there for Daemon. But he wasn't there for me, does he want to? Does he want me? I don't know.. Maybe sometime I should listen to the evil voices. Maybe I'm just crazy, I don't know what I'm going to do. There's a loud knock on the bathroom door "Abby? I really have to pee." I hear Daemon trail off from the other side of the door. It's still a shock to me that he's here. My best friend.. But that was years ago, does he still want me as his best friend? I get up out of the floor where I was previously sitting and walk towards the door. I look back to see if I have left any evidence from my earlier breakdown. Everything is crystal clear, I pull the door open to see a very sleepy-and shirtless- Daemon. Is it weird to have feelings for your childhood best friend? He's gotten so much hotter and I'm pretty much a potato still. I'll never change, I'm just a short, obnoxious, depressed girl. Should I be surprised? Nope. We are just going to have platonic love. No relationship, no anything..